Thanks Cryptic team for the awsome free Flag Speed

2»

Comments

• lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    klitty wrote: »
    /10ch?

What is the meaning of this!? :eek:

Forum posts must be a minimum of 10 characters long before the system will let you post it...

If the post is less than 10 characters long, folks add something like /10ch to meet the requirements to post the message...

Its just filler...

:smile:
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • florghhhflorghhh Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Union Flag unless your toon is a ship (flag nazi) but I agree it probably wouldn't work. There is also the issue that it's to celebrate the 4th of July a day that we Brits don't actually want to wave our flag. I mean its the damn colony celebrating giving us a kick in.
    :biggrin:

lol, except in history, the brits didn't really care enough to fight and just let them have their day, so it isn't really a defeat for them :p
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,318 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    florghhh wrote: »
    lol, except in history, the brits didn't really care enough to fight and just let them have their day, so it isn't really a defeat for them :p
    Well, to be fair, they were kind of busy with the French at the time. And there's also the fact that according to all military doctrine of the time, there was no way the rebels should ever have won - we just didn't have the proper military training!

As it happened, the rebels didn't realize they were supposed to lose...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    c3rvand0 wrote: »
    I want a horse, so I can make a Mountie superhero :tongue: Either that or a power set similar to the liquid ones but with maple syrup. And bacon rashers on the side.

I got your horse travel power right here.
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    florghhh wrote: »

Not really.

The Brits lost, but not solely because of the Colonists capabilities. Fighting multiple wars across intercontinental distances, with the logistical problems amplified by relatively slow transport and communications, was untenable for the British.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    lokikin wrote: »
    Forum posts must be a minimum of 10 characters long before the system will let you post it...

If the post is less than 10 characters long, folks add something like /10ch to meet the requirements to post the message...

Its just filler...

:smile:

Ah! Makes sense, Thanks for the reply.

I was thinking it was something of a drumroll, like a badum-tish! :tongue:

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!