test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone interested?

denshimaru3denshimaru3 Posts: 17 Arc User
Hey guys I know this may be a lost cause but eventually I want to start up dual SG effort that was inspired by some mainstream teams, it was originally going to be a Civil War-esque effort one pro-reg v. anti-reg. , but I don't know how popular that would have been and to organize something like that would take time and effort I just don't have. So I figured I'd have something like a GUARD being a more public group (i.e. Avengers, JLA, Fantastic Four) and the other SHROUD being more of a black-ops/covert group (i.e Outsiders, The Team from Young Justice series, and the Secret Avengers.) however the latter will liaise with the former and some government agencies. The main reason I don't just join one is because my alts stories are to intertwined to ever try and remake them. Please reply back if anyone is interested or has any question either through this topic or by PM or even a tell/whisper in-game to @La_Calavera. Right now I am currently trying to build some resources to get this up and running.

Thank you all for your time

P.S. Wanted it to be a RP Light to RP Medium SG to avoid as much drama as possible and to not to take away to much from the game play, also maybe to assist newbies. I don't know in every game I tried whether it be trading cards or video games I'm always willing to help newcomers to the extent of not babying them through every step.
Post edited by denshimaru3 on

Comments

• Options
    denshimaru3denshimaru3 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Are there any SGs that would consider liaising with any of these two? Or perhaps assist with operations?