What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PTS Update FC.28.20120620.0

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Other name popped up if Fryguy is actually paying attention; Frostbite?

Not pushing, just names keep popping into my head so I figured I'd share.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Also for the name why not name him after an ice digimon heh
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    NisDiddums wrote:
    We have the power(or is it magic?) to turn on/off Alerts at will :cool:
    Once this update hits PTS, you will have access to the new 10man Alert (Karina Blaze & Freon2).

As for the patch notes for other content/Alerts, it is my duty to be as transparent as possible and report all changes.

What he was saying is that we can't play the different alerts at the same time. If they act as content, it isn't particularly efficient to block us out from half the new content you add at a time, by rotating it. That is to say once this new alert is in, we'll no longer be able to do Gravitar, unless you rotate between them like normal alerts, and not like custom ones.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Maybe fighting her isn't the best way to get that to happen.

Anyhow Rampage Alerts are nice step towards giving SG's something to do. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, give us a mechanic to queue up a team larger than five. Currently the only content an SG (greater than five members) can regularly do together are open missions. For me, the draw of 10 man alerts is to play them with my friends and guild mates. Having half the team as strangers really makes it no better than a regular alert.

Hear, hear.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Sorry, I dont get it, how else can I get the costume pieces?

I think his reply was a lot more tongue in cheek based on your wording in your original post. More specifically this...
    Cause Im prolly on 100+ more gravitar kills and still have not seen her top drop,

Think about the bolded part for a moment and I think you'll get his response.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Is there any chance of fixing the drop rate of costume pieces from Alert bosses? This 'early Vibora bay' level of chance is a bit silly. We should have a reasonable chance of getting one of these, say 10%?

Seconded,

The current drop rates pretty really low, especially considering that the Alert will be taken out of rotation (at least as far as I know*) once the new 10-men Alerts hit life.

*I haven't seen any special alerts in rotation once a new one comes up.

Also, could you please implement Dr.Sage's idea mentioned some time ago about adding a resurrect function to charged or maintained heals? Resurrection powers in this game have always been largely useless and punishing in this game, and adding a single piece of minimal content after 3 years of the game's release that is limited to a single boss in a single small map and arbitrarily forces your team to have someone with that type of powers does not change that. It only punishes us for not having a power that has never been required or even useful in this game.

And to add insult to injury, Gravitar often targets any character that gets resurrected within range of her attacks the moment they get raised. So not only have these powers been largely useless throughout the life of this game, but the single time they're even required they get potentially nullified by strange boss mechanics that cause them to target a character that is NO threat to them considering they were just dead a moment ago.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Will make an attempt to try out the alert at some point.

Is there any chance of fixing the drop rate of costume pieces from Alert bosses? This 'early Vibora bay' level of chance is a bit silly. We should have a reasonable chance of getting one of these, say 10%?

I kind of like the alert costumes being worth something. I get excited when I receive a drop. That would not be the case if they became vendor trash like the current VB drops.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Also hopeing to see some bug fixes seroulsy there needs to be alot of them..
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    :D Freon2

Hahahahhahahahaha
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

omg cryptic please
    this is a joke

Next time i suggest BlackFang2

Seriously a unique name would be very cool instead of this
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Yeah try a good ice name there is many names you could come up with
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I like the name Freon 2 (or II). It's very comic-booky, fitting and it's just as creative as the two villains in the alert.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I like the name Freon 2 (or II). It's very comic-booky, fitting and it's just as creative as the two villains in the alert.

Can't argue with that.

It's not like mainstream comics are immune to this, after all. Both bad, reused cliche names and bad concepts!
  • Options
    edited June 2012

Either or. OCD-level adherence to consistancy usually has the numbering of multiple hero/villains of the same name only apply to their predecessors either through retirement or post-mortem.
    • Black Mask actually being (Black Mask XI) though they only have used designations for Black Mask X down.
    • Flechette II is the predecessor to a potential Flechette III who would be just "Flechette" if they existed. The original Flechette I actually died during the first appearance of Takofanes prior to the Blood Moon event. (That would be an interesting quirk for that character in that whomever bears this name is tied to Takofanes by fate. :) )

Freon is still alive and active so it's kinda weird though again, not the rule, just the norm. Two active heroes/villains with the same name usually become referenced by their real names, Flash (Jay Garrick), Flash (Wally West) etc. or Captain America (Steve Rodgers) or Captain America (Bucky Barnes). So in this case, Freon (Fred Ellsworth) & FREON (Cory Caldwell).

Nova is actually a good reverence. The Marvel Universe issue that details both Frankie Raye (Herald of Galactus) and Richard Rider (Nova Corps) doesn't use the designation I & II for them as they are both active.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Sadly i am hopeing for more bug fixes they are needed
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    There is precedent for two Simultaneously Active characters existing with the same Nom-de-guerre. In CU lore, there are the 2 villains, Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt II - The first an electricity powered villain and member of the villain team The Ultimates, the second is a Speedster. Thunderbolt has it in for Thunderbolt II, for stealing his name.

But In CO? I think a new name would be preferable, but I suppose it's up to the guy who won.

But as for the other villain? I do hope it was a typo, and she really is called Kenina - As that (old scots) name means 'fiery' (apologies for the pink in that link..)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    SeraphyG wrote:
    There is precedent for two Simultaneously Active characters existing with the same Nom-de-guerre. In CU lore, there are the 2 villains, Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt II - The first an electricity powered villain and member of the villain team The Ultimates, the second is a Speedster. Thunderbolt has it in for Thunderbolt II, for stealing his name.

But In CO? I think a new name would be preferable, but I suppose it's up to the guy who won.

Ah okay. Well, there is precedent. I would actually like something like that should it stay "Freon II" in that the original Freon is kinda ****ed as well. :). Like how Nightwing had that Nite-Wing story arc where this guy got his name from the after-hours diner that he frequents, and was causing trouble for Dick Grayson because of it.
    SeraphyG wrote:
    But as for the other villain? I do hope it was a typo, and she really is called Kenina - As that (old scots) name means 'fiery' (apologies for the pink in that link..)

Yes that is a typo. I red bugged you in the quote to highlight it as a bug for development :). It should be Kenina from the Winners Page of the "Create a Villain" contest.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    SeraphyG wrote:

That's a good point. I didn't know Kenina meant "fiery" in old scots and I doubt the devs knew either. That being the case I think it is a very appropriate name for a fire villain.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    SeraphyG wrote:

*sigh* And here I am with a little bit of grudging respect for Fryguy. Apparently he did at least put a bit of thought in his entries... Admitting you are wrong is hard... :(
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Freon 2 sounds like the auto name you get when you transfer from live to pts.
    Change it.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Frankly, I won't be touching that Alert at all. I would find it embarresing to have to call upon 9 other heroes to help me take on the gruesome twosome. Then again, it might be quite difficult to complete with people dying from fits of laughter behind their keyboard at the jokes which were the winners of "Create a Villain". Though, I suppose it would be a good chance to introduce another alternate universe, appropriately named "The Suckiverse", but I'm not sure where that ends and the Champions Universe begins. If you wanted to showcase the creativity of the Champions Online community, then you failed big time.

Also, interesting to see some more bug fixes after a long time of getting next to none. Though looking at them, if fits the trend of fixing anything that might be percieved as making things "too easy". How about the numerous Tailor bugs, including coloring issues on the right hand side and non-account wide costume pieces? I imagine you've recieved way more bug reports about issues similar to that than people complaining about a 100% chance for a Q Box from Black Fang.

But anyway, its nice to see a stream of content recently, even if they are only just alerts. It would be nice though if you cleaned up your mess before moving on to adding more, I don't think we need another Kitchen Sink patch.

*huggles*

Those are my exact feelings toward this as well. I refuse to help test this thing or play it when it goes life just on principle. I just hope Cryptic has learned a little something when it comes to holding character contests in the future. Judge on the actual characters and not what powers they happened to choose to fit your super cool new game mechanics, because your gonna get backlash from the community every damn time.

And about the Black Fang ?nite drops. REALLY!!? I was actually expecting that you guys would eventually bring the rest of the alert villains up to speed with BF to make them more worth playing. Instead you would rather make them all worthless, great going. Might as well finish them all off and kill the Baron and Nemesis Alerts too.

Also, I would have much rather seen some higher ranking mod drops as a reward for these Rampage Alerts. The win/loss ratio of my Gravitar attempts is horrible at best. The ?nite reward just isn't making the Alert WORTH running. I could go run Nemcon and hit the refining limit in less time then I could do with farming Gravitar, and with much much much less frustration. So how about punting in a percentage chance system for higher ranking mods as a reward? Your garunteed at least a Rank 5 per win, but have a %chance to get up to a Rank 6-9 Mod. Rank 9's being maybe a 1-10% chance. This would make it worth running to me.

And lastly, fix some of the damn bugs we actually want to see fixed for once. That is all.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    How about fixing some bugs?
    Like there.
    Or making Gravitar a bit more fair?

Wouldn't be nicer than working on an alert with villains from controversial contest results? Or fixing something that didn't need to be urgently fixed (Black Fang's Q box)? Like, I dunno, this extremely annoying BUGGED CHAT SCROLL BAR!!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Also the hex armor needs fixing also the avian bird set needs alot of bug fixing.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Zellgarith wrote:
    WOW so much hate these days, wonder when cryptic is going to actually stop what they are doing take a step back and face palm simultaneously as a company? If never winter is anything like STO or CO it will be the first dungeons and dragons game to completely fail in the history of the company. Have to admit im a little disappointed in pwe as well, what in their right minds made them think that the endless Asian grind fest games were viable here in the sates? With so many new games coming out theyt are going to lose everything especially with guild wars 2 coming out 1 time purchase unlimited pay no forced cash shop bs to actually play the game. they did it right take a look and fix your ****, your game is dying. Youve been ****ing off your customers for far to long. and honestly even your most diehard fan boys/girls are starting to give up on you.

We need better communication, more content REAL CONTENT alerts are a craptastic band aid patch that doesn't fix the problem, Bug fix's that are actually REAL bugs, how long is your ticket back log? have you guys even looked?

The current state of the game is unacceptable. Some of us have been here since the beginning giving you money month after month,some of bought life time subs, some of us are silver players, either way we all love the game not as it stands but what it could be, and month after month you keep dropping the ball, chance after chance after chance has been given with no return on our investment. Any player who has been here for more than a few months can see this.

When did you stop caring about your players?

If I could have made this entire post my sig I would have. Bravo to you. Couldn't be more true.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    They need to do content that is not alerts i don't mind though but bug fixes alot of them alot of costumes need to be fixed and then we need a new zone
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Those are my exact feelings toward this as well. I refuse to help test this thing or play it when it goes life just on principle.

Welp. Thanks for helping to contribute to what may end up being a complete lack of desire for Cryptic to run community-involvement events of this type going forward.

Don't get me wrong - I can understand being upset. I was not, and still am not, entirely happy with how that contest played out in the end. But, I think it's somewhat petty and lacking in foresight to carry that much baggage forward that you essentially kill any similar projects that may have been planned.

With the amount of negative backlash this contest (that will be dumped on the alert as well, as people have made abundantly clear), what do you think the chances are that it's going to be high on the cost/benefit analysis chart for Cryptic to do any similar contests in the future? I don't imagine it's gonna be that great.

I'm not making a judgment, mind (or, technically, I am, but it's one that I personally feel is meaningless*), and I think if your decision to boycott it is justified at least somewhat. I find it regrettable, however, that you're perfectly fine damning future endeavors in the same breath.

(*CLARIFICATION: It's meaningless because that's not the point of making the statement. You are entitled to voice your discontent about something, after all, and you're within your rights to do so. I just don't really find any of the complaints of this particular nature exactly helpful, or constructive, at all. Constructive negative criticism is of more value, and this isn't the place for that. The rage and frustration should be directed towards how the contest was handled - taking it out on the winners, and the prize for said contest, is just poor form.

Especially when it's born purely out of spite.) This'll go over poorly.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Welp. Thanks for helping to contribute to what may end up being a complete lack of desire for Cryptic to run community-involvement events of this type going forward.

Your quite welcome, I know you have been one of the few defending the handling of said contest and if they choose to stop doing such events in the future then at least you won't have to endure being the one to stick up for the minority's pov again and again.

Don't get me wrong - I can understand being upset. I was not, and still am not, entirely happy with how that contest played out in the end. But, I think it's somewhat petty and lacking in foresight to carry that much baggage forward that you essentially kill any similar projects that may have been planned.

With the amount of negative backlash this contest (that will be dumped on the alert as well, as people have made abundantly clear), what do you think the chances are that it's going to be high on the cost/benefit analysis chart for Cryptic to do any similar contests in the future? I don't imagine it's gonna be that great.

I'm not making a judgment, mind (or, technically, I am, but it's one that I personally feel is meaningless*), and I think if your decision to boycott it is justified at least somewhat. I find it regrettable, however, that you're perfectly fine damning future endeavors in the same breath.

(*CLARIFICATION: It's meaningless because that's not the point of making the statement. You are entitled to voice your discontent about something, after all, and you're within your rights to do so. I just don't really find any of the complaints of this particular nature exactly helpful, or constructive, at all. Constructive negative criticism is of more value, and this isn't the place for that. The rage and frustration should be directed towards how the contest was handled - taking it out on the winners, and the prize for said contest, is just poor form.

Especially when it's born purely out of spite.) This'll go over poorly.

The only way I can take my dissatisfaction of how that contest was handled is by choosing to not participate in this content. I could go on another rant about how I think everything was handled and all that would do is get me banned again. So obviously using constructive criticism is out. I myself and others that feel the same way make a large enough impact then maybe, just maybe, Cryptic might deside to handle things differently in the future. I just hope they took in some of the feedback they received in the the thread associated with that contest as there were quite a few helpful thoughts in there(You just have to read between the rage.);)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Freon X. The Freon of Generation X.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    The only way I can take my dissatisfaction of how that contest was handled is by choosing to not participate in this content

That's fine. That is an acceptable and adequate response to it, and completely justified.

Ranting about it at the drop of the hat and clogging a thread that should, ideally, be used to discuss actual matters of import (seriously - if you're still that upset about it, I encourage you to make a thread elsewhere) relating to this patch in specific.

You're allowed to state your discontent about the content of the patch, and I personally encourage you to do so. However, there is such a thing as taking it too far, and most specifically if you do so in a childish and immature fashion.

And that's where I get bent out of shape over it. If you can't be an adult about the matter, at least spare the rest of us the same junk we dealt with in the contest thread in the first place, or find a more appropriate place to do so. This is not that place. If you do not think you can be an adult about this matter, kindly state your discontent in a brief fashion (use small words if you have to), and leave it at that.

Anything else is just petty at best.

To clarify - it's entirely the petty, spiteful, and childish way people are going about this entire thing that annoys me. I wasn't happy with how the contest was handled, either. I thought it was a great idea with a poor execution, and I would have liked to have seen someone more deserving win it. I probably will not play this Alert when it goes live. But, honestly, I probably will at least test it (provided I can work up enough care to do so - given my recent struggles with apathy, I can say nothing with certainty). It's not Fryguy's fault that Cryptic dropped the ball on it, and had they made a few things more clear in the initial contest thread and throughout, I'd likely be less irritated. It happened, though, and while I'm still not fully over it, I've moved on. Doing otherwise doesn't seem that logical.

I voiced my discontent, and further voiced my utter disgust with how the community has acted in response. The same as I do now. But, in an attempt to at least avoid being hypocritical... this is the last post I'm dignifying with a response on the matter. What's with me and diatribes lately?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Release Notes: May 10, 2012
    Content:

Bosses: Bosses (Super Villains and up) now drop "Box of Questionite!" Which will give you up to 1500 Questionite ore when you open it!

So...now the bug is NOT that most Alert bosses did NOT drop Q boxes at all, like 0% drop rate - but that ALL bosses are supposed to be 0% as well? Because the above statement sounds pretty much like all bosses are supposed to be 100% drop rate.

Not - Bosses sometimes drop Q boxes - Bosses drop boxes. Period.

Did the May 10 release notes get put in by someone who is not actually working on the game then?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    riggsmax wrote:
    Content:

Bosses: Bosses (Super Villains and up) now drop "Box of Questionite!" Which will give you up to 1500 Questionite ore when you open it!

So...now the bug is NOT that most Alert bosses did NOT drop Q boxes at all, like 0% drop rate - but that ALL bosses are supposed to be 0% as well? Because the above statement sounds pretty much like all bosses are supposed to be 100% drop rate.

Did the May 10 release notes get put in by someone who is not actually working on the game then?

I think this may have something to do with the Daily Alerts missions rewarding Questonite, and the fact that Alerts are one of the most reliable ways to get bosses in a short time period... but I agree that some additional clarification on how this is really supposed to work would be nice.

Right now it does seem a bit badly explained.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Isn't one of the undead heroes from Blood Moon named "Flechette II"? And during the Vibora Bay Crisis, you encounter Black Masks I through IX, IIRC.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    biostem wrote:
    Isn't one of the undead heroes from Blood Moon named "Flechette II"? And during the Vibora Bay Crisis, you encounter Black Masks I through IX, IIRC.

Yup, those are all dead predecessors. Though it was mentioned that thunderbolt I & II set a precedence for simultaneously active characters with the same name. Even a joke how the first one hates that the second one took his name,
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Sashamari wrote:
    Quick Guide to the new 10 Man Featuring Karina Blaze and Freon2

This uses a slightly modified Gravitar map. Lockout included!

You will likely need 2 tanks, or 1 really good one.
    Both bosses are there attacking.

Currently the bosses can do 3 things.
    1) They can Pillar (Tankable)
    2) Summon Living Fire/Ice (Must be dps'd asap)
    3) Bosses Will Ice Cage and Flame Prison players (Dont touch the Prison and DPS the cage)

Pillar:
    This ability is Tankable per GC
    Boss cast PIller of Fire or ice, and currently uses condemn charge animation and FX.
    Hit Falchoin for 12k (Thanks for going splat for the info)
    Still unsure if its cast on who has aggro or random.

Living Fire/Ice:
    Spawned roughly every 60 seconds (2k health) and MUST be dps'd down ASAP..if they explode, you die...period. "Karina Blaze deals 80000 Fire Damage to you with Living Flames"
    (If players are near enough to these when they are dps'd down, they recieve a brief damage boost)

Ice Cage/Flame Prison:
    Not sure on when they do this. However, GC says dont mess with the Flame Prison if you arent the target, and DPS the ICE Cage or someone goes splat.

Current know issues:

Living Fire/ICE hard to see (Scaling being worked on)
    Bosses and living fire/ice using placeholder art

GC is allready working on next version (Hopefully by wed/thurs)

Some suggestions based on the 3 quick runs done:

Make the Living Fire/Ice easily seen (Increased scaling)
    An Indicator bar above the Living Fire/Ice showing remaining time left.
    Update the UI to support 10 man groups (again)
    The ability to make a 10 man group for this level of content.

I strongly urge everyone with access to come test and give the devs the needed constructive critisism to help smooth out any issues with this alert. This is still subject to change in future versions before live.

Edited for Pillar info and footage of DEWM

Footage here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh-byoj4ip0&list=UUjmzWv1gwdbCJvauqdHyKAA&index=1&feature=plcp

OMG how did you manage to get enough players to test this? I went into PTS all ready to try out the new 10 man alert and ended up the only person queueing there.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I also want to point out that nowhere during the "Create a Villain" contest was it stated that the intent was that the villains would be teamed together - that excluded a good many entries as they were meant to stand alone.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    OMG how did you manage to get enough players to test this? I went into PTS all ready to try out the new 10 man alert and ended up the only person queueing there.
    Same here eventually I looked on the Teams tab and found a bare handful of players in the PH.
    It's timing I figure and I guess not everyone is from Great Britishland. The weekend offers more chance of coinciding play times but by then the novelty will have worn off I suspect and nobody will wanna help me try the new alert out.

Maybe the ten man alerts need to be scheduled for Friday patches.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    NisDiddums wrote:
    Gravitar Alert:
    • Gravitar: Fix to her reward tables. Tables were being rolled on multiple times per player in some cases. this has been corrected and Gravitar now gives appropriate rewards.

Still no clarification if this will increase or reduce her costume drop rate.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    biostem wrote:
    I also want to point out that nowhere during the "Create a Villain" contest was it stated that the intent was that the villains would be teamed together - that excluded a good many entries as they were meant to stand alone.

"What? What is dis? Blood! I hope it's not Communication's blood!"
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    biostem wrote:

In a brief moment of personal hypocrisy (I couldn't help it - it's my 'Well, actually' tendency):

IIRC, they didn't originally plan for the 'winner' to end up having a double-alert. They saw the potential for it and ran with it in this instance, whereas before everything suggests that they would have done a single-villain alert ala Gravitar otherwise.

I think RavenAkurei mentioned that at the closing of the contest, but that was after the winner-announcement and understandably, it's something that's glossed over.

Contest as a whole was still managed somewhat poorly and there were far more points doubt then one they admitted wasn't planned.
  • Options
    edited June 2012

Went over when the PTS was opened up after the patch came up, GC and Drannic stopped in to explain the fight and get some initial results.

Thanks for reading it too. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Folks,

Please remember that the PTS Forums exist so that you can provide feedback on gameplay, and help the Development and QA Teams prevent bugs from going to Live.

If you are unhappy with the results of the contest, there are other threads, and discussion areas for that. Please use those avenues, instead of hurting the quality of the coming update by cluttering a thread meant to prevent bugs and gameplay issues from making it in-game.

I'll be going through and removing any mentions of the contest from this thread, once this is done, please stay on topic.

Thanks,

Stormshade
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    We've re-tuned the boss fight to make it more manageable, and are now in the process of updating PTS.
    The shard should be back up momentarily.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Hey are you guys also doing some bug fixes?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    StormShade wrote:
    Please remember that the PTS Forums exist so that you can provide feedback on gameplay, and help the Development and QA Teams prevent bugs from going to Live.
    Don't worry, Stormy, we definitely know and do our best to help the teams prevent bugs from plaguing the Live server.

But do the teams themselves know? Because I dunno, I'm noticing a lot of slackening these days with bug fixes less and less numerous while bug reports are getting more and more numerous. Something seems very wrong. Are the teams sure the in-game bug report is still working? Do they even have access to the PTS and Bug threads anymore?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I agree wtih lizzy there we do try our best but we need more devs posting here or reading the bugs so they can be fixed
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Don't worry, Stormy, we definitely know and do our best to help the teams prevent bugs from plaguing the Live server.

But do the teams themselves know? Because I dunno, I'm noticing a lot of slackening these days with bug fixes less and less numerous while bug reports are getting more and more numerous. Something seems very wrong. Are the teams sure the in-game bug report is still working? Do they even have access to the PTS and Bug threads anymore?

Agreed 100%. There are a TON of bugs that got out with On Alert, most of which were reported here on PTS. And they're still around. When are we going to see some of those fixed?

Also, no doubt this has been mentioned before, but you MUST disable the 'always drop Q' from Nemesis Alerts and...someone else. They drop 100% of the time, and I sense the playerbase just shifting to them instead of Mr. Punching Bag Fang.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Since we are talking about persistent bugs.....

Bug: Force Cascade energy form cancel keeps refreshing
    What happens: After using Force Cascade, the Energy Form Cancel keeps refreshing with your energy builder (in my case force bolts). This happens as well on live. I am using Kinetic Manipulation. It seems this bug happens when you aquire any of the specialization buffs. A quick way to replicate this bug its to slot Kickback from Endurance Specialization... since it refreshes the buff with every blast of your Energy Builder, the Energy Form Cancel will keep refreshing indefinitely.

Bug: Characters at the login screen seem to have lost their lighting.
    What happens: I am not sure if this is a feature or a bug, but the characters at the login screen don't have any lighting at all... this is really troublesome when creating new characters from that tailor. Its hard to tell apart leather from cloth... honestly the old lighting needs to come back

By the way... thanks a lot GC for fixing Fault line and Thundering Kicks, at least I can remove those two from my bug list =p.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Since i don't know how to do the bug color

If anyone wishes to well post what i say here..

Fix...might please...The avain bird set..Haveing the male body of the bird wear a female bra is a bit weird. and haveing most of the armor that can only work on the female body and not the male body
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    riggsmax wrote:
    Content:

Not a clue, but the SV's i kill in UNITY and UNITY2 missions NEVER drop Q boxes :(
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    majority of the attacks by KArina Blaze and Freon II are either not visible or barely visible, only barely visible ones are the ice cages
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    [Deleted.]