Install Arc
Options

PTS Update FC.26.20120410a.8

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    "ROBOT EYE" eye accessory costume piece is warping when used with "heads and hairs" or "full mask" option. Note that this bug does not occur when "ROBOT EYE" is used with helmets.

Robot Eye is looks like its melting off this guys face on one side:(
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Memory leak and all that other jazz..
    Oh and the bugs in all the AP/CS's and Operation Stranglehold/Stronghold.
    Whilst you are doing stuff could you remove the multiple Socrates Alerts and replace em with "There have been a number of Crime events in MC" sort of thing.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Rom1 wrote:
    Can u please fix the whiteout mission 3 nemesis problem ?

Not just #3, but Whiteout #5 frequently bugs out so it doesn't credit the ''Stop the Roin'esh from escaping'' when you finish it, which means you have to wait for about 5 minutes, then redo the whole #5 part. And fighting the general is one of the most annoying fights you can find on CO, especially on elite. I know it's not specific for this particular PTS build, or even to this grindonite update on a whole, but then again having had that bug for several months doesn't really make it less relevant to fix.. since it has potential to affect anyone and everyone that does one of the major pieces of repeti.. er, repeatable content of CO.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Groan... Maybe I contrived to miss something really important but here is my problem..
    My level 25 toon swapped materials for cores and has been running around levelling up to level 27. The science skill is circa 260. I have not yet found anything I can slot my ARMOR or ENHANCEMENTS into. The only things I can slot are the brooches, gems, jewels and something called a Utility core (I think) these are not showing up when I change materials for cores and are frustratingly rare. Also what can I do to up my crafting skill? I've done some fusion but nothing doing there.
    Every single Armor and Enhancement seems to be useless to a level 1 - 27 character. Why do I have these and not the things I could use?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    1.) Some Smash are difficult, for example, Poe, he has twice HP (includes PFF) and has defence as good as others. And also, Draconis, he spawns protection field too often (which means unlimit healing). They both are abominable in those 2 minute limited alerts.

2.) Please gaurantee daily alert type on list. For example, if the daily mission today require 3 smash alerts, there should be at least 1 smash on list. (I've experienced that there were FOUR GRAB alerts on list at the same time.)

3.) Provide correct recognition to lv 40 characters from daily mission. Please no longer give lvl 40 characters UNTILs.

4.) Make some Alerts for lvl40 only and provide better drops and recources (no exp .... unless you're ready to increase lv cup to 50).
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Bug: Changing to a different build unequips all your powers. If you re equip a build and then update each of the other builds with your current one it will still happen.

Edit to correct, looks like its only removing your powers from the bar, toggles still stay on and its not unequipping gear
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Terlisha wrote:
    2.) Please gaurantee daily alert type on list. For example, if the daily mission today require 3 smash alerts, there should be at least 1 smash on list. (I've experienced that there were FOUR GRAB alerts on list at the same time.)

Yeah this one is super frustrating. I don't want to be forced to do a bunch of alerts that I don't need just to open up one that I do need.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Sigma7 wrote:
    "ROBOT EYE" eye accessory costume piece is warping when used with "heads and hairs" or "full mask" option. Note that this bug does not occur when "ROBOT EYE" is used with helmets.

Robot Eye is looks like its melting off this guys face on one side:(

is there a reason why i keep getting this when i click your robot eye link?

"Skcarkden - We are sorry for the inconvenience, but only Gold Members with active subscriptions may post messages in this forum. If you are interested in becoming a Gold Member, please go here.

If you are already a Gold Member, and are seeing this page, please check to ensure that you are at the correct URL, and are not trying to access an administrative area of the site.

Note: If you are attempting to post in the Public Test Server forum you must sign up for PTS access. You can do so here."

I'm gold and signed up on PTS so what gives o.O
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Unlike the rest of the CO forums, you can't upload pictures here. Well, you can, but it'll bug out 100% of the time (as shown).

If you want to show a picture on the PTS boards, you have to upload it to an external site. Or hope the preview picture is big enough for people to see what you mean.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Unlike the rest of the CO forums, you can't upload pictures here. Well, you can, but it'll bug out 100% of the time (as shown).

If you want to show a picture on the PTS boards, you have to upload it to an external site. Or hope the preview picture is big enough for people to see what you mean.

So then the page i saw was "normal" then? i don't get how it says his link has 2 views then o.O and i'm curious to see it :(
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    BUG:

The Endorphin Rush advantage on Enrage does not trigger Rejuvenated from the Sentinel Spec tree.

BUG:

Wither from the Sentinel Spec tree does not affect stuns from Mighty Leap, despite saying in the tooltip that it works on stuns.

BUG:

Health bonuses aren't being applied properly and removed when changing zones.

How to replicate: Use Hybrid role, then change your zone, then switch to tank and then back to hybrid. Only then will you get the extra health you should be getting. I have both +health gear and the Bulwark specialization, so I am not sure which one is not applying.

BUG:

Eternal Spring from the Sentinel Tree is not applying for critical self-heals.

BUG:

Changing between builds clears the whole power tray if the builds have different roles.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Sekimen wrote:
    BUG:

The Endorphin Rush advantage on Enrage does not trigger Rejuvenated from the Sentinel Spec tree.

(SNIP)

BUG:

Eternal Spring from the Sentinel Tree is not applying for critical self-heals.

(SNIP)

Also..

BUG:

Rejuvenated doesn't seem to trigger from any HoT effects when they are affecting the character themself - for example Bountiful Chi Resurgence or the HoT advantage of Vala's Light (when it applies to caster themself only).

Technically regeneration is a HoT effect, and thus should trigger rejuvenated with every tic, but it doesn't. I think this is the same thing with Eternal Spring and Rejuvenated in general, they only trigger when effect applies to someone else.

But then neither does medical nanites, which also is HoT and affects others too. Same could be said about Sentinel Aura.

Somebody tell me again why all of this had to be inflicted upon the live server, when state of the update was pretty clear from the number and nature of open bug reports. And yeah, I mean the Friday The 13th incident. :confused:

Oh right, since Whiteout was mentioned..

BUG:

During Whiteout (especially #3 opening cutscene, but sometimes elsewhere too), actors frequently fall through the 'floor' and disappear, leaving the scenes to play empty. Most common occurence is for the horde of bots that are supposed to swarm in the '...and he's brought friends' part of the cutscene - which plays empty most of the time, and only occasionally actually shows the bots.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Sekimen - They refuse to support build swapping despite all my desperate attempts to get them to look at this "Gold Account Advantage".

Even if they DID look at the function I'm afraid you'll get the same knee jerk programming as when they "reviewed" crowd control.

At this point I'd recommend accepting that the build swapping bugs are all here to stay.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Jaybezz wrote:
    Sekimen - They refuse to support build swapping despite all my desperate attempts to get them to look at this "Gold Account Advantage".

Even if they DID look at the function I'm afraid you'll get the same knee jerk programming as when they "reviewed" crowd control.

At this point I'd recommend accepting that the build swapping bugs are all here to stay.

I've stayed with tank role for quite a while before the patch, but with a ton of changes, I'll now need to change builds on the fly between tank and hybrid :/

I haven't even noticed that bug until yesterday. Seems a lot of people only found out recently as well.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Bug: the Debugger now gives lvl 42 gear pieces... need i to explain why this is a bug?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Sekimen wrote:
    I've stayed with tank role for quite a while before the patch, but with a ton of changes, I'll now need to change builds on the fly between tank and hybrid :/

I haven't even noticed that bug until yesterday. Seems a lot of people only found out recently as well.

I think it's a freshly added feature. :rolleyes: I was switching builds quite merrily until this hit the live. I like to make dual-passive builds for offense/defense switching so this pretty much killed the characters... both figuratively and literally. Had to move both passives to hybrid role which kind of defeats half the purpose of switching the builds. :p
    serju wrote:
    Bug: the Debugger now gives lvl 42 gear pieces... need i to explain why this is a bug?:rolleyes:

Yah, this was noted earlier.. it's a bit more wide than just level 40 debugger stuff, too. I think something new... broke? when they were fixing the problem with mod scaling.