test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for an SG

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
So here's the deal, I enjoy this game, but it's boring not having a group of people to talk to, so I don't log in as much as I'd like.

Here's what I'm look for: Ideally, I'd like a group that is non-RP friendly. I don't care if people RP, but it's not for me. Also, I'd like a group that doesn't require some ridiculous application. I'm not applying for a job, I'm just looking for a group of people to talk to and share build advice, items, team up for missions, etc.

Any SG's out there willing to take in a stray like me? Message me here or in game @moonlightknight I check frequent.

Thanks!
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2012
    So here's the deal, I enjoy this game, but it's boring not having a group of people to talk to, so I don't log in as much as I'd like.

Here's what I'm look for: Ideally, I'd like a group that is non-RP friendly. I don't care if people RP, but it's not for me. Also, I'd like a group that doesn't require some ridiculous application. I'm not applying for a job, I'm just looking for a group of people to talk to and share build advice, items, team up for missions, etc.

Any SG's out there willing to take in a stray like me? Message me here or in game @moonlightknight I check frequent.

Thanks!

My group won't work for you, what with our preference for RP light though it is, and application process, but...

You should look into Kenpo-ju-jutsu's excellent S.E.C.R.E.T. perhaps. Another one I know of with some great folks in it is the League of Fantastic Gentlepersons, assuming they are still active.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Thanks for the response Rune.

Actually, I had looked at your group, simply because my "main", Adumbrate, is heavily based on "The Shadow" from the old radio program. Since that was about the time Superman was starting out in comics, I thought you guys might be a good fit.

Problem is, I'm not an RP minded person. I don't "text speak" (lols and stuff like that), but being "in character" a majority of the time is just not my style.

I'll take a look a SECRET, but we'll just have to see how it goes. Hopefully I can find something soon, because I'm honestly thinking of just cancelling my account again. Not having people to play with really makes the game boring...
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I'll take a look a SECRET, but we'll just have to see how it goes. Hopefully I can find something soon, because I'm honestly thinking of just cancelling my account again. Not having people to play with really makes the game boring...

Well, here's their recruitment thread.

And here's the link for the LoFGP I mentioned before. I believe @RosalinaDulce is still a good contact for them, email her in game, tell her I sent you!