test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Supergroup Idea-Dark Heroes

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
I had an idea for a new supergroup called N.O.I.R. (National Organized Illegal Renegades). This supergroup contains the people who will do what's neccesary against evil evn if it is dark or gruesome. Nolan's Batman, Moore's Watchmen, Origin's Wolverine and Image's Spawn are all examples of heroes in here. These are the heroes who are not only disliked but hunted by national forces. It will be an extremely dark supergorup which not only allows but encourages Gore, Drinking, Drug References, Psycotic Behavior and ERP. It will also encourage RP. This supergroup will not capture henchmen and fly them to jail, this supergroup will bash the head in or a minion and then $&*% the corpse.

While this may be hard to beieve it should be fine under the rules: we won't be speaking in public channels (team channels) and and of the more gruesome, psycotic, or adult acts would be done outside of the public eye. That's sort of the point of the supergroup; we are not in the public eye, we are outlaws doing what's right through questsionable means.

Would anybody like to be in this group and even if not feedback would be appreciated.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Was just about to make a thread asking "Any Vigilante RPSG out there!?"
    I love the idea, since there hasn't been a decent anti-hero SG since.. ermm.. what *was* the name.. Midnight Gears? Something like that. Anyhow, hell yeah! Make it!
    With all the heroes, there are bound to be vigilantes somewhere 'round the corner!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Sign me in, 'cause i was looking for that sort of SG for quite long.
  • Options
    raringreaper1raringreaper1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    where do i sign up...sounds like my kind of SG
  • Options
    thisnameshowsupthisnameshowsup Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Sounds awesome for the character I'm about to create. Where do I sign up?
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Just one nitpick - it doesn't seem logical that a group would call themselves "Illegal" in their own group name. Perhaps "Infiltration" or "Interception" would work better.

A few other "I" words:

inquisitors
    interrogators
    imperators
    investigators
    imperials
    invaders
    imposters
    innovators
    interlopers
    industrious
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    where do i sign up...sounds like my kind of SG

Uhg, Necromancy.. Dead Thread Resurrection is bad! Don't do it, kids!
  • Options
    denshimaru3denshimaru3 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    It's more of a black-ops team of heroes than an anti-hero one. the Strategic Hostile Response Ordnance and Underground Defenders or SHROUD, but right its only an assembly of a few of my alts not so much an actual SG yet. I was hoping to gain assistance or liaise with another group, but so far no luck.