test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NorthGuard Recuiting

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
The NorthGuard

A Canadian based squad of 'Supers' created in a joint effort of CSIS and UNICORN* with ties to and access to the resources of both. They consist of a Primary team of five, with access to various ancillary members as required on a 'situational necessity' basis. The Team is the brainchild of Canadas tech hero Canadian SHIELD and Colonel Jonathan 'Jack' Dare of UNICORN

*United Nations International Covert Operations Research Network

NorthGuard is predominantly a Canadian Super team, any new recruits need be socially responsible, and have an idea of what maturity is. Those interesetd, need generally be a past voting, driving and drinking age, and have participated in those events tho ideally not simultaneously.
Please have your toon be original, homages are cool to a point, and your probably a great person, but its only grief when the toon gets wiped.

Website: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=325973&TabID=2732782

mail in game to: dare@knightshift to apply for membership
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Sounds like a good idea. I'd join but I think it might be a little odd since my Canadian hero's name is Northguard.
  • Options
    peyotehexpeyotehex Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Bump. If any CoH Canucks would like to find a home, as well as all the regulars :smile: