test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Remove Default Color From A Power?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Controls and Interface
Not sure if this should be in a different forum, but is there a way to remove colors from a power?

I know how to manually select new colors (using "p") and how use the [/powerhue # #] command, but what if I don't want to have the default color associated with a power?

The reason I ask is because I don't really like having a color on an offensive power -- I only want to use them on form foci and defensive powers.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2011
    No, you can not remove the graphics of a power.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    boom_shaka wrote:
    Not sure if this should be in a different forum, but is there a way to remove colors from a power?

I know how to manually select new colors (using "p") and how use the [/powerhue # #] command, but what if I don't want to have the default color associated with a power?

The reason I ask is because I don't really like having a color on an offensive power -- I only want to use them on form foci and defensive powers.

Thanks in advance.

All powers that can be tinted have some sort of effect which cannot be removed by us players. The best thing you can do is try a few and see which tint is least intrusive.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Dardove wrote:
    No, you can not remove the graphics of a power.

That's no fun! :(

Looks like I have a new thread for the suggestion box!