test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Werewolf RP Supergroup: Anyone interested?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
I've just played around with the bestial supernatural powerset on a new character and I'm finding it quite enjoyable. I'm a big fan of old White-Wolf werewolves so I went with one styled (not copied) on them.

This has got me thinking about a 'pack' supergroup. :D

Now I'll say from the word go I'm a pretty fussy bugger so there'd be rules to it:-
  • There'd be three forms to consider. Human, near-human and Wolf Man. The size, height and muscle mass would increase with each form. This would at the very least require two costume slots (one wolf man, one human).
  • No blue werewolves. These werewolves are not furries or manga objects; they're angry growling monsters.
  • No drama. The SG would be very pack orientated. Roleplayed friction's good but if you're an outright disruptive player please stay away.
  • Travel powers would be restricted to Acrobatics or Super Jump. No flying werewolves.
  • Roleplay style is 'medium to heavy'. I am the kind of person that would prefer to play a mission with a friend and roleplay through it than grind through one with more XP with a goon.
  • No text speakers. I know this sounds elitist but im goin 2 struggle 2 get a feel of your char if u type liek this. I'd rather have a group of five great players than a larger mediocre group.

In return for the requirements I hope to build up good RP relationsions with some of the people I know in other Champions guilds to make some fun and memorable events.

If anyone's at all interested, please drop me an email in game @DigitalShaman, or just reply here.

Thanks for reading. :)
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm down. I made my char too :)
  • Options
    energon15823energon15823 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Im interested are you still doin this???
  • Options
    slumpywpgslumpywpg Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    considering the post is about 2 years old, probably not.
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Woah, we got a couple of "slow trackers" in the pack XD

Sorry guys, this is as old as dirt, and with luck, is also probably from the Super Group Beasties

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!