test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

News on CO?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
When are we getting some? Tasty teases on new features and zones coming up in the next six months to a year? Possible new power adjustments/new powers? A new Ask Cryptic? Something?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2010
    Didn't read the last state of the game did you or check out test hrmm?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Gotta admit, though, it would be nice to see a weekly update on the front page.

Even if it was just a couple of paragraphs to say what they have been working on this week, particular things they have resolved and are proud of, even the GM event from Saturday could have been up there. Something to show us that stuff is happening and that the devs are still alive ;)

We have an interview which is a bit dated and a State of the Game which is almost a month old. Give us a reason to check the front page every friday, please. :) Should only take a few minutes to do last thing before knocking off for the weekend.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    We're totally up to date right now. We have screenshots of Demonflame, the next Ask Cryptic is gathering questions, and the next patch is up on PTS and being heavily tweaked. There really isn't a need for more news right now.

However, I do agree that the Dev events need to be posted on the front page every week. Didn't they used to do that?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    A new ask Cryptic? I've seen people have started posting in the old one again for some reason but not seen a new one.
    Demonflame screen shots are certainly not easy to find either. Both of these things could/should be advertised on the front page.

I would just like to see Cryptic make more use of the front page rather than hide cool info in the forums. There doesn't seem to be any marketing for CO... even on their own site.

Edit: I see which Ask Cryptic you mean. Hmm... not sure I count that one. It's had a luke warm response at best. People want to know about the game, not the devs. Fun idea though, Tiyshen :)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Hey gang,

I'll see what I can do about getting some of Tiyshen's events up on the front page and in the launcher on a weekly basis from now on.

Thanks,

Stormshade
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Ellri wrote:
    A new ask Cryptic? I've seen people have started posting in the old one again for some reason but not seen a new one.
    Demonflame screen shots are certainly not easy to find either. Both of these things could/should be advertised on the front page.

I would just like to see Cryptic make more use of the front page rather than hide cool info in the forums. There doesn't seem to be any marketing for CO... even on their own site.

Edit: I see which Ask Cryptic you mean. Hmm... not sure I count that one. It's had a luke warm response at best. People want to know about the game, not the devs. Fun idea though, Tiyshen :)

The Demonflame screenshots are in the last State of the Game, which was the focus of the front page for a week or so.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I love you guys!

-I'm KeystoneMan and I'm helping!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I love you guys!

-I'm KeystoneMan and I'm helping!

This.

You're great, Devs! XD