test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragon mounts?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
I was wondering if there is any lore about Dragon Riders in Champions. Or shape shifters who turn themselves into these might mystic beast. If so could this help us get a mount travel power in 2011? :)
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2010
    I'd have to say, at this point, I would give up the ghost of mounts of any kind for Champions that is more complicated than riding the hover disk.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    There are no specific CU characters who ride dragons that I can think of, nor any race that shape-shifts into them. However, one of our master villains (well, villainesses), Brangomar the Shadow Queen, is actually a dragon from Faerie who takes human form to make it easier to interact with her subjects.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    HeroSteve wrote:
    There are no specific CU characters who ride dragons that I can think of, nor any race that shape-shifts into them. However, one of our master villains (well, villainesses), Brangomar the Shadow Queen, is actually a dragon from Faerie who takes human form to make it easier to interact with her subjects.

Now where talking :D Now I have a reason to look into making a Dragon Master post. :) Thanks for the info Steve