test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Concept Refinement (I could use a little help)

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Costumes and Concepts
So I've created a number of characters (8) and I'm having a lot of fun with them, but this one's causing me some trouble as far as where to take his powers.

Soulbreak
Soulbreak is supposed to carry around the souls of an entire village because of some evil monster/demon attack. My idea is that all this extra soul-energy would allow him to manifest telekinetic and telepathic powers, since all that energy would work together as he directed it. He has Super Ego as his Characteristic Focus, but I'm not sure what the second Focus should be. I'm just not sure whether Presence or Constitution makes more sense for him.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2009
    Well, if you plan on taking the Ego Form passive, I'd go with... I think it's Con that uses that? Presence I think only helps with the heals from Telepathy, and that's why it's a recommended superstat for that powerset (though if I'm wrong, please correct me.) Plus, with Con, you can work it in concept-wise that he has to have a strong constitution anyway to deal with all the power of those souls bound within his body, or that the souls are absorbing some of the damage instead of his actual form.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Alright. That makes sense. Thank you very much.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    You should also try the summon Collective Will ;) It's like summoning the souls in his body.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Voron97 wrote:
    You should also try the summon Collective Will ;) It's like summoning the souls in his body.

Summon Nightmare would work for that too.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    As whold the many powers. Do you have championbuilder? it helps with powers and stats.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Alright. I'll give those suggestions a try when I come to the point where they're avaliable.

I don't have ChampionBuilder, though. I just don't feel as though I need it at this point.