test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vampire supergroup recruiting

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
After looking for a vampire SG and not finding one, i have decided to start one. The only requirement to join is that your a vampire and/or you look like a vampire. It doesn't matter what kind or what powers you have.

Vadimas is my vampires name. This is not my main but i am focusing on him currently, although, if a lot of people join I would make it my main. So, if you think it would be cool to run around with a bunch of vampires, we are welcome to have you. Currently taking suggestions for SG name.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2012
    DJ-KREEP wrote:
    After looking for a vampire SG and not finding one, i have decided to start one. The only requirement to join is that your a vampire and/or you look like a vampire. It doesn't matter what kind or what powers you have.

Vadimas is my vampires name. This is not my main but i am focusing on him currently, although, if a lot of people join I would make it my main. So, if you think it would be cool to run around with a bunch of vampires, we are welcome to have you. Currently taking suggestions for SG name.

I here you I did the same thing. My vampires name is Edgar Gladic and my SG is Gladic blood but the whom i've manage to recruit are inactive for the most part but I have found an interessting SG called Sanguine (something). I will consider joining urs or theres if I cant get mine active
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I would like to join :D,havent been on much of CO because I havent found a SG RP group that i really liked
  • Options
    My vampire is named plasma and I would love to join a vampire sg
This discussion has been closed.