test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Punji Stick Trap

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Items and Crafting
trying to make some of these but can't find a blueprint on any of my 3 characters (1 science, 1 arms, and 1 mysticism) where and how would i go about getting ahold of some of these?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I usually find them as drops on manimals... that's the only place I've seen 'em
    edited October 2009
    Not all recipes are at the trainers. There are some that are rare drops from mobs. After hitting 40, I've only seen two drop (both not that great). You can check the Auction House too, but there usually isn't much.
    edited October 2009
    I've yet to find blueprints for em, but then agian, comapratively speaking, I've enver foudn blueprints for any Arms thing, excluding the ONE. Tons and tons of mystic and science, but Arms seems to be neglected.
    edited October 2009
    k, thanks the for the help guys :)
    edited October 2009
    A couple of days ago I went through the AH to check what blueprints were up for sale.

Out of 2485 blueprints there were the following different ones:
    • Gun Drone (Arms)
    • Gravitic Teleporter (Science)
    • Surge Protector (Science)
    • Necrotic Disruptor (Science)
    • Lemurian Idol (Mysticism)
    • Dimensional Alliance (Mysticism)
    And about 6 (total) of the crisis protection devices which are pointless since a) They only protect from the environmental damage from the final crisis mission and b) require a special component that is only available in the crisis.

The dropped blueprints were availaable in prices from 50L to 50G (along with the obligatory 100-1000G ones). There seemed to be about the same amount of the different blueprints (with slightly fewer Dimensional Alliances due to rarity).

The only other blueprint I've seen (that isn't available from the trainers) is the Viper Vibroblaster which I got doing the new MI missions with the Viper base.