test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Whats that 3rd number in the Records tab represent?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited October 2009 in The Hero Games
In the Info box, under the records tab, there is a sport for Hero Games Record. From what I can gather its wins / total games played / some weird (usually) negative number

I know that negative number isn't Kill to Death ratio, because on a new char I played 1 game and went 10-1 and it said 1 / 1 / -1

What does the 3rd number represent?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Early Quit's to late start's.

If you quit a game early, it nudges the number one way. If you join late, it nudges the other way, forget which is which. (You can have positive or negative with this, depending on which you have done more of.)
    edited October 2009
    been wondering that myself for a while. thanks.

the queue system has been bugging me lately as it keeps dumping me into matches that are 95% complete already. yesterday i made it into a match just long enough to get there, but not long enough to for my name to even register with the grid.

currently at -45 out of 150 or so matches.
    edited October 2009
    Kerwin wrote:
    Early Quit's to late start's.

If you quit a game early, it nudges the number one way. If you join late, it nudges the other way, forget which is which. (You can have positive or negative with this, depending on which you have done more of.)

Thank you sir. Seeing as how Ive never left a game and my number is negative, I guess joining mid-game is -1 and leaving a game is +1
    edited October 2009
    Thank you sir. Seeing as how Ive never left a game and my number is negative, I guess joining mid-game is -1 and leaving a game is +1

While that would look to be the case, it would appear to be backwards? Why would you go +1 for leaving early? Not that joining in late would be 'positive', or even more puzzling is the fact that leaving and showing up late (the later of which we have no control over) gets logged, and logged against each other? Seems like two things that either would not be tracked, and specifically tracked one vs the other. They seem like two rather mutually exclusive events, they have nothing in common. Or am I missing something?