test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fireform...?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Builds and Roles
I was just wondering if Fireform is worth investing in?

I’m aware it increases your fire damage, but the rest of the benefits are very situational. I was curious as to whether other passives such as Regeneration are considered a better investment?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2009
    Depends on your superstats. If you have presence, Fireform will probably be your offensive form. If you have endurance, take Iceform for an offensive form instead.

That being said, Regeneration is better than both of them combined in almost all situations, especially if recovery is superstatted.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Roffle wrote:
    Depends on your superstats. If you have presence, Fireform will probably be your offensive form. If you have endurance, take Iceform for an offensive form instead.

That being said, Regeneration is better than both of them combined in almost all situations, especially if recovery is superstatted.

I plan on super-stating presence and recovery. And using items to boost my other stats… Should I take Regeneration then?:)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Otomo wrote:
    I plan on super-stating presence and recovery. And using items to boost my other stats… Should I take Regeneration then?:)

or, if you have room, take both. they cannot be active at the same time but you can set up one of your builds with regen and another with fire form. depending on the situation, you can either blast away with way more damage in fire form or play it safer but lower damage with regen.