test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where to go with this Might character

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Builds and Roles
I'm level 17, and I'm due to take another power, but I have no idea what to go with.

Build by championBuilder 0.3.0

Download this Build here.

Kryp-Tikk: Level 17 Champion

Superstats:
Level 5: Super Strength
Level 13: Super Constitution

Powers:
Level 1: Clobber
Level 1: Beatdown
Level 5: Defiance
Level 5: Flight
Level 8: Uppercut
Level 11: Thunderclap
Level 14: Shockwave

Talents:
Level 1: Superhuman
Level 6: Mighty
Level 9: Physical Conditioning
Level 12: Paramilitary Training
Level 15: Covert Ops Training

Defensive Combo with its extra threat generation seems like it's intended for playing in teams, and I only play solo.

Roomsweeper and Haymaker seem like more trouble than they're worth -- I don't want to knock enemies away where I can't reach them. (Also, Uppercut is my favorite way to beat people up, and Haymaker seems redundant.)

Retaliation seems a little useless, but maybe I just haven't gotten into situations where I'll need it.

Hurl and Mighty Leap -- I can usually find something to throw at people, which makes Hurl seem not-so-great, and I usually fly right into people's faces, so Mighty Leap doesn't seem very useful.

Is Enrage any good? Demolish? Havoc Stomp? I've tried each of them in the Powerhouse, but I can't get a good feel for whether they're actually accomplishing much.

(Yeah, I could just pick something and see if it helps me while I adventure with it, but respec/retcon costs are frighteningly high, so I'm afraid to take a chance like that.)

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.