test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Once you start charging a melee hit it should hit

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestions Box
I noticed that charge up melee hits (mainly in pvp) do not hit if you start the charge then the player moves. In pvp this means you most likely aren't going to be hitting anything with any charge up hits which is pretty unfair. I remember in CoV I was able to charge up a melee hit and it would still hit and do the damage at completion even if my enemy had moved or ran, I think it should be the same in this game. There are already enough advantages for range and it doesn't seem like melee has a damage advantage either, so if a melee does get in range and charge up a skill at least allow it to go off even if the enemy moves. That would help a little bit towards those crazy enough to play melee in pvp right now.

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    All melee needs is some reliable snare abilities and not rely on the over lengthy Chill. If an enemy walks around a corner before my ranged charged goes off, it misses, too. It's part of the tactics of the game. Unfortunately, melee could use a leg up, so yeah more of their abilities need some sort of minor, quick, but unbreakable/blockable root and short snare to get some hits in.