test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chat features- more please

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestions Box
At the mo i feel that the chat features are kinda basic, select a name invite to team occasionally the invite to SG works and a few more little things but! i want to put an items stats in chat to see if anyone wants it for sale trade free etc, being able to put an items name in chat then other people can mouse over it and see exactly what it is would be a usefull thing, it would mostly increase the games trade or give it some I've not been to the AH yet but i hear its a bit crappy. also the same feature for your mail so you can send items to your other toons or even people that want to buy the item, then you'd need to add a pay on collect so the money can be posted back. even adding emoticons to chat would be nice some people like adding big stupid smily faces to chat I'm not a massive fan of it myself but at least the option would be their

I no its a bit of a WoW rip but these things really work thats why WoW has a massive trade to it and it would allow us to make a bit more cash which i need to cus im skint lol

What do you think anyone else agree or disagree, or do you feel more features should be added ?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I would like to see a zone specific cross-instance channel for looking for groups. When you want to do a group mission your current zone limits the amount of potentially interested players.