test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I have 6 items that say they unlock costume pieces. (questions)

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
And according to my tailor on the chest tab, I've only got a cape (which I can't actually see that I have when i try to equip it).

Where are these items going, or am i doing something wrong here?

One of them is a mantle that also has on it (kill 1000 of some type of enemy). So even though I have the item already, do I still have to kill 1000 enemies, or whats' going on here?

Also do i have to KEEP these items to keep the unlocked costume pieces? My inventory is getting kinda jammed.

This unlock system for costume pieces is more confusing than it needs to be.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Simply put you can ditch the one that says it unlocks a cape as you mentioned earlier you already have the cape unlocked.

This is where it gets tricky, they do in fact unlock costume pieces however you have to equip them first or they will never do anything. Once you equip them you will get a small flash of words on your screen Costume Unlocked. At this point you are free to go to the tailor and use them.

Let it also be noted unlocks are on a per character basis, i only mention this because i have seen quite a few people in zone chat asking about this.

Hope this helps =D

Edit: Oh and no you don't have to keep them after you equip them.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Let it also be noted unlocks are on a per character basis, i only mention this because i have seen quite a few people in zone chat asking about this.

Hope this helps =D

Edit: Oh and no you don't have to keep them after you equip them.

Doh! I thought it would unlock it per account, wasted a bunch of money unlocking pieces for characters that wouldn't use it :( Thanks for the info