test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some General Suggestions

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestions Box
Thought this would be the best place to put these.

1. Crafting Tweak: At the moment crafting seems a tad unbalanced atleast imho. There are some components i've found that are barely used namely the electrostatic components and the GBT. However the Kelvarite and Bio-serum seem to be used so much that they are difficult to obtain and are very expensive for those just starting out.

For stuff like the Blunderbuss I would tweak it so it uses like 6-10 Electrostatic components and 5-7 GBTs then 2 Kelvarite along with 1 Bio-Serum.

Hot Bots I would change up and instead of requiring Kelvarite I would have it require 1 GBT, 4 Electrostatics, and 2 Bio-Serums.

2. Devour Essence *Think that's it*: Personally I think this needs some tweaking so that instead of 15 seconds it takes like 4-6 seconds or requires a person to be bleeding for it to be 100% effective. At the moment i'm trying to make a melee/spellcaster toon, but feel he is kind of underpowered to be honest. Devour Essence seems like a great ability, but at low levels it's kind of harsh.

Another thought is it could be turned into a DoT. You put it onto the enemy and lasts for 10-15 seconds. If the enemy is feared or Bleeding you get double the energy back then normal. There would be no refresh timer because it would return only 15-30 health per 2-3 seconds (2 second tick for 10 seconds or 3 second tick for 15 second timer). Enhancing Presence would increase the health tick by 1 for every 3-5 points you have into it.

3. Broker Window: Dealing with the broker I have an idea for the window, but would need to create my own graphic to really illustrate my idea for it.

One thing I would like to do personally is search the broker for components to research/decompile/whatnot so I can get materials for crafting.

Anyways just some of my suggestions if I come up with more i'll post em up.