test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rate My Champion and Costumes

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestions Box
I'm sure I'm not the only one who spends a lot of time in the costume creator just making things up that we'll never actually use. It would be nice, though, to be able to share these/post these to the Rate My Champion pages (or what have you) so that others can see some of the things we've come up with but just haven't put into the game as a character.

It could be done in game via tailor or character creator; in addition to save and load, one could also 'share'. I suppose there might be some sort of limit but as these aren't characters that are being shared but simply image information, it could be reasonable high.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    not a bad idea, but to be fair the shared ones should be in a separate poll from the actual in-game characters, no?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    not a bad idea, but to be fair the shared ones should be in a separate poll from the actual in-game characters, no?

Why would it matter? As far as I know, there's really no relationship between RMC and in-game ie you don't get anything for having a highly rated Champ other than kicks, giggles, and notoriety. If there is, then sure, definitely.

As well, some players may want to show off the various costumes within a single concept - heroic costume, civilian look, etc.