test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Markets/Auction House ?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
Whats the deal with Market? No way to sort yet? Also, there are so many items ridiculousley priced in that thing they will never move, therefore any items that might make sense are blocked by the 100 slot max. Not to mention searching thru lvl 1 - 10 items listed for several gold gets tireing. They will probably make sense of it soon enough. Posting fees would help deter the ones listing over whats reasonable. Maybe people are using for Storage. There is a bank next door for that. Or, maybe and most likely I am missing the sort feature. Is there one? if so can someone please explain. Thanks very much.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Shreddi wrote:
    Whats the deal with Market? No way to sort yet? Also, there are so many items ridiculousley priced in that thing they will never move, therefore any items that might make sense are blocked by the 100 slot max. Not to mention searching thru lvl 1 - 10 items listed for several gold gets tireing. They will probably make sense of it soon enough. Posting fees would help deter the ones listing over whats reasonable. Maybe people are using for Storage. There is a bank next door for that. Or, maybe and most likely I am missing the sort feature. Is there one? if so can someone please explain. Thanks very much.

Yep - this needs fixing.

a) The item name search is a bit borked. Sometimes it simply does not recognise a two-word item even if it's on there. You have to find it by only searching for one of the worlds.

b) No form of expiry is weird - the AH will be completely filled in no time, and impossible to deal with.

c) I would like to be able to search via an item's 'main stat'.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    MrMT wrote:
    Yep - this needs fixing.

a) The item name search is a bit borked. Sometimes it simply does not recognise a two-word item even if it's on there. You have to find it by only searching for one of the worlds.

b) No form of expiry is weird - the AH will be completely filled in no time, and impossible to deal with.

c) I would like to be able to search via an item's 'main stat'.

I think there is some diablo-esque prefixes to the items. I've found so far that sacred is presence, mercurial is dexterity, enduring is endurance, rejuvinating is recovery, and i think solid is constitution...could be wrong on that last one.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Gruesome wrote:
    I think there is some diablo-esque prefixes to the items. I've found so far that sacred is presence, mercurial is dexterity, enduring is endurance, rejuvinating is recovery, and i think solid is constitution...could be wrong on that last one.

Nice to know, Thanks. Hopefully Cryptic or 3rd party will put out guides to this stuff. Thanks again.