test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STill confused! Help!

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
Ok, im a dual blade hero and Im just starting to craft... Im not sure which craft will benefit most for str/dex stat.

Also, whats with the specialization? I thought you just picked 1 of 3 (science, munitions, arms) but tehn it asks me to choose from another 3 things. So im only able to craft 1 kind of thing within 1 kind of school? Im not understanding the 2nd line of specialization...

I took science, am I able to do another one? I need to know which craft has better str/dex stats.

Will I be able to make potions, items, devices or will I need to choose 1 path?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    ARms is the most common choice for Melee people as supposedly give better STR/DEX

the second specialization only decides on the names of the enhancements you make... as far as I can tell it's flavor choice and has no real game mechanic difference
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    For Str/Dex Arms is the way to go, but Science is decent for Dex and has a touch of Str available, so it depends on what you want... :)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Antiproton wrote:
    For Str/Dex Arms is the way to go, but Science is decent for Dex and has a touch of Str available, so it depends on what you want... :)

I went science for my Dual Blades/Munitions main. I get Dex and massive Ego boosts. Win win! Right?