test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Skill specialization... Does it fit my character?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
I'm not sure this is the right thread, but seems to be the closest. I play an intellectually challenged demon-possessed brute that relies on regeneration, strength and large amounts of resistance. Arms and Science don't really fit well with my character, but Arms has the fighting styles and strength increased enhancements. I'd rather choose Mysticism as that fits much better, but my character doesn't use spells and there doesn't seem to be any strength benefit from it. Would it be better if I just left out the skill specialization, or am I missing something?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Avatar is meant to represent power granted by a godbeing so demonic possession fits. Fighting Styles is a good catch-all since almost every hero fights.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Antiproton wrote:
    Avatar is meant to represent power granted by a godbeing so demonic possession fits. Fighting Styles is a good catch-all since almost every hero fights.

Is Avatar one of the 3 specialties for Mysticism? I haven't looked. If it is that's awesome and thanks. :P
    If it's a hero, where can I find the profile the check the build out?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Eternon wrote:
    Is Avatar one of the 3 specialties for Mysticism? I haven't looked. If it is that's awesome and thanks. :P
    If it's a hero, where can I find the profile the check the build out?

Avatar is one of the specializations of the Mysticism crafting branch, yes. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Yes avatar is under myst.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Thanks a bunch guys. I've never played a game like this and the only other MMORPG I have played is CoH. If you see Underworld running around smashing bad guys, say hi. :p