test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Power

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
I created my character a few days ago, and my power selections were sorcery and force. Upon logging into my account a few days ago (still in tutorial), my first power was missing and has been missing since. The energy-generating power I should have from the Sorcery power set is gone completely. The "1" slot on my power bar is blank. Looking in my known powers, it is not listed there anymore, just my force blast power. I decided to look in "all powers" and toggled off everything except for "known powers". It's listing "Eldrich Blast" or whatever that first power is i should have as not learned. Anyone else have this problem before?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This may be related the the full respec sorcerery characters received.

Most likely created the character, and then sat around/loggedd off in the tutorial area.
    Powers removed for the respec.
    Then you logged back in and have no way to take advantage of it since you cannot train powers in that area.

Just a guess though. Since I am not sorcerery, I am not sure if they removed peoples abilities automatically for the free respec, or if players have to do it themselves.

Many times in beta though I had powers removed, and had to go learn them again.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yep I just logged into a character of mine (also still in the tutorial) to find I had been auto respec'd. I'm not sure what to do since I have no attacking ability to complete the tutorial to get to Powerhouse. Do I have to recreate the entire character?