test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Health regen between fights bugged?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
Hi,

Running into this glitch quite often: after killing a group of mobs, my character's hp bar won't refill at all until I fly out of the zone/enter another room. I know it's not supposed to refill while there are mobs still alive in the group I am fighting (i.e., I'm still in combat mode), but that's never the case. Making sure the entire group is dead and no additional groups aggroed and attacking me, flight speed updating to max value as well letting me know I am out of combat, but my hp bar won't budge, rendering me unable to tackle the next group until I backtrack quite a long way out of the general area.

This happens quite often, I'd say around 15-20% of the time.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    have the same problem from time to time
    edited September 2009
    Getting this bug now after every single fight at Fallen Sun Forest - the Gadroon area in Canada. :mad:
    edited September 2009
    Ive had this happen alot.
    Get into fight defeat enemies. Hp low- red screen low hp pulsing thingy. hp does not regen .
    edited September 2009
    I've had this happen to me also... generally when this happens, I will look around and find a mob that has aggro'd me but is stuck some where because pathing in this game is terrible. Essentially, your hp bar is not regen'n because you are stuck in combat.
    edited September 2009
    have you some pet during fight ?
    edited September 2009
    Lyynk wrote:
    I've had this happen to me also... generally when this happens, I will look around and find a mob that has aggro'd me but is stuck some where because pathing in this game is terrible. Essentially, your hp bar is not regen'n because you are stuck in combat.

If you had bothered to read my entire post, you'd have found out that I absolutely made sure I was not stuck in combat due to a mob being stuck or whatever. As in, double/triple/quadruple checked. Killed a group outdoors, no obstacles or other mobs in sight, hp bar didn't replenish until I flew out of the zone. I don't generally post stuff on forums unless I'm 100% sure I know what I'm talking about.

As for ichigo's question, no, I don't use any pets.
    edited September 2009
    I'm having the same issue. It happens randomly, about 20-25% of the time. It's quite vexing.
    edited September 2009
    It happends to me, too.. but only when I have next to no health. Makes me believe its on purpose, and you can't regen your health when you're on deaths door, and the screen is flahshing red. I tried using a health pack I had, and that fixed it. Problem is, without a healing power or health pack, you'd have to kill some mobs and hope a health powerup drops, and when you have that little health, its pretty likely you won't make it.
    edited September 2009
    Happening in PVP scenerios as well. It's not happening 100% of the time, but it is fairly persistent.

I spent 5 minutes well away from any combat "hiding" at 5 % health hoping for a heal, then said the heck with it and jumped off the ledge and died.
    edited September 2009
    Throwing my name in the ring. I'm seeing this a lot more lately too. Vexing, indeed.
    edited September 2009
    Ditto. Sometimes I've had to Teleport-escape a fight at less than 5% health, but no matter how far I teleported out of aggro range, my health never started regenerating again. I actually TP'd halfway across Millennium City and stood next to Defender for a few minutes before logging out and logging back in again.
    edited September 2009
    My husband had that happen in beta and found it was happening when he had his travel power on while fighting. I think he had acrobatics at the time. Once he quit using his travel power while fighing the problem seemed to go away. However I don't think turning them off after he was bugged made the problem go away. He still had to relog. I've had it happen a few times, but I can't recall if I used my travel powers during the fight or not. The travel power thing might be a coincidence or a previous bug that was already fixed, but worth checking into.

Rely