test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Broken 'FairGame' and cant get help.

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
Hello-

I am at my wits end with this problem. I was granted a full respec early on in my Munitions character b/c there was a problem with one of my SuperStats. After the resepc was given I went back and picked up all my powers again and shortly after I found out that my main defensive power, Quarry + FairGame, was not working.

I have tested repeatedly and the FairGame advantage for my Quarry defensive power is 100% not working. As a munitions character I built myself around crit and crit/severity so that I killed things quickly and when they died I got healed up via FairGame advantage for the Quarry power. But right now that FairGame isnt working and I am screwed. My survivability was pretty much zero since I didnt have a defensive power that worked and was forced to pick up Regeneration....and now I have 2 defensive powers, one of which I cant use.

I have tried submitting tickets about this and got some decent help from a GM named Drannic or Dannic, cant remember exactley...he said he authorized another respec for me but it never showed up. When I submitted another ticket on it I was told by another GM that I wasnt getting anything. Not cool to have one GM be very helpful and willing to let me get this straight and then another comes in and slams the hammer down on me.

Summary-

Quarry: works fine as a slotted passive
Quarry + FairGame: the advantage does not work, but the main power is fine. I use this as my main defense so I never take Invuln or Regen, but now I am forced to b/c my advantage isnt working.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Any word on this? I cant afford the respec obviously and I dont want to have to reroll.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    servers are down. Unless the patch notes have already been released maybe the problem was fixed with this patch. Won't really know till servers come back up.