test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stances and Moods

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestions Box
I don't really have a problem with stances and moods defaulting a specific setting when changing costumes, but I would also think it keen if that could be overridden in game via click-able (or type-able) command in the emotes list and/or command line.

Some days I just want to smirk, and I don't want to go to the tailor to do it. :P
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Justa_Bri wrote:
    I don't really have a problem with stances and moods defaulting a specific setting when changing costumes, but I would also think it keen if that could be overridden in game via click-able (or type-able) command in the emotes list and/or command line.

Some days I just want to smirk, and I don't want to go to the tailor to do it. :P

I'd settle with a 'Voice' option first.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Being able to choose stances/moods dynamically like emotes would be cool. :)

Also being able to choose from several character voice options would be nice too so that I could have my 300 pound tanks sound more tough and deep voiced than my 98 pound nerd weaklings. There's supposedly some MMO out there (don't remember which one) that puts your basic male or female voice on a slider so that you could adjust the pitch to whatever level high or low you wanted.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Lothic wrote:
    Being able to choose stances/moods dynamically like emotes would be cool. :)

Also being able to choose from several character voice options would be nice too so that I could have my 300 pound tanks sound more tough and deep voiced than my 98 pound nerd weaklings. There's supposedly some MMO out there (don't remember which one) that puts your basic male or female voice on a slider so that you could adjust the pitch to whatever level high or low you wanted.

Don't know about MMO's but I know that The Sims3 has a male/female voice slider for when you create your sims that is actually used as their voice in the actual game play.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I have to agree on the moods and stances, that would be nice. The voice would need to be done PROPERLY and with lots of options otherwise you break the immersion process.

Perhaps we can purchase this option at their store...

Hello there Lothic, didn't expect to see youse here :3

Regards,
    -C.A.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I agree, going to a tailor to fix stances/emotions is annoying. It'd also be nice to have a few more options, really.

For instance I really dig the beast idle stances, but I really don't want to run on all four's. Not to mention the beast stances are really broken and you revert to 'normal' stances after pretty much everything. =/ It'd be nice if you could pick the idle stance, and the run stance.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Don't know about MMO's but I know that The Sims3 has a male/female voice slider for when you create your sims that is actually used as their voice in the actual game play.

It isn't actually a slider, its 3? different people/recordings. so by that logic for diverse voice options, there would need to be recordings my multiple actors.

Either way i like this idea so /sign