test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sorcerer starting powers removed and no way to train powers in tutorial = ...

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
...time wasted in tutorial. many sorcerer characters lost the starting powers. For those of us still in tutorial when the patch was applied, this means re-creating a starting a new character. A patch that hinders the player from actually playing the game is the definition of "game-breaking."

I will be re-creating today, but I wanted to pass a warning to anyone playing a sorcerer but still in tutorial when the patch was applied--as well as to express my dissatisfaction, and a request for the cause of the bug to be investigated.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Confirmed on my toon.
    edited September 2009
    Happened to one of my alts, but no way I'm recreatiing the char - took ages to get it just right appearance-wise, and is the only one that I didn't save after creating (doh!!!)

End result - running around the tutorial zone hitting Qularr with benches and trash cans :D
    edited September 2009
    I was in an instance when the servers went down, I didn't notice i did not have my power gen skill when they came back up (thought the Y button was messed up on controller for a moment) until I had a gang of henchman on me! Sorry to here about that for you guys in the starter area,