test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ugly Power replacer - can I have my old swords back?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
Okay, it isn't really 'ugly' but flaming morningstars don't mesh with the idea of a cyborg ninja concept. Is there a way to go back to my tech swords without uneuipping my big damage-proccing enhancement?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Ostrakon wrote:
    Okay, it isn't really 'ugly' but flaming morningstars don't mesh with the idea of a cyborg ninja concept. Is there a way to go back to my tech swords without uneuipping my big damage-proccing enhancement?

I think you can under the costume vendor, but i might be wrong.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Calelith wrote:
    I think you can under the costume vendor, but i might be wrong.

Yeah, I tried but it still goes back to the morningstars.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    You should be able to change your weapon at the tailor.. provided you also unequip the power replacer. If you have it equipped then it overrides the costume settings.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Basically no, you can't use the power replacer AND decide how they look, however simply equiping the power replacer unlocks the costume piece for that character.

I believe there's some Electro shock dual blades you can pick up that use a techie look.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Fargor wrote:
    Basically no, you can't use the power replacer AND decide how they look, however simply equiping the power replacer unlocks the costume piece for that character.

I believe there's some Electro shock dual blades you can pick up that use a techie look.

Well that sucks, kinda takes away from customization when your gear determines your weapon.

I'll have to live without the procs.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Ostrakon wrote:
    Well that sucks, kinda takes away from customization when your gear determines your weapon.

I'll have to live without the procs.
    You could always look for a PR with a look and proc you like.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Ostrakon wrote:

There's also the opposite problem - I made a flaming axe, but because the flame effect is associated only with the power-replacer and not the costume piece it unlocks I have to choose between very underpowered stats and the right look or using a different Primary Offense item and having a non-flaming weapon, which jars badly on a character completely dedicated to flame powers.

I'd really like to be able to use the unlocked fire-animated axe model as a permanent part of the costume.