test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Depressing.

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
I got my mysticism to 400 today, im Avatar. Then finally when I look at all my enhancements and gear, non of it supports end+rec. So I just got a craft thats useless to my build. Durr. This happen to anyone else?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, I did the same however im End/con. It's a bit sad, I dont fancy doing it all again. Ahh well!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    End/con I can see cause mysticism is void in con, but you should be able to craft both end gear and rec gear... and possibly even end/rec gear...

Have you checked all of the enchancements on each item? You should be able to take a minor end and a major end enhancement, same for minor and major rec enhancements... At lvl 31 you can get +54 to a single stat. for lvl 40, I don't know yet, but I think you are missing something...
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    How are you guys seeing recipes that are 30+? My vendor in Monster Island doesn't have any new fighting styles for me to learn.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    End/con I can see cause mysticism is void in con, but you should be able to craft both end gear and rec gear... and possibly even end/rec gear...

Have you checked all of the enchancements on each item? You should be able to take a minor end and a major end enhancement, same for minor and major rec enhancements... At lvl 31 you can get +54 to a single stat. for lvl 40, I don't know yet, but I think you are missing something...

Problem is, my Minor Rec enhancement takes Arms components. Its majorley bugged and hasnt been fixed since sunday.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Shikke- go to the specialty crafting store in MC, i'm science with invention specialization, and i go to the invention store.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Stricnine wrote:
    Shikke- go to the specialty crafting store in MC, i'm science with invention specialization, and i go to the invention store.

Wow... I owe you one. Thanks for the tip.