test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Subs

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in PC & Technical Issues
So after getting kicked in the face by needing a Visa to get a sub i realised i would need a game card... so have Cryptic kicked me in the face again by making me get one RIGHT NOW instead of in a months time when i'll actually need it. So really, they're "Free month" that comes with the game was actually a "BOGOF" offer :-\

No paypal option? In this day?

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    You are not required to set up a subcription at this time. You can enter your key, and at the subcription page you can click cancel. This will provide you with the 30 days free of game play. After the 30 days though you need to add a payment method to your account i.e. Game time card or credit card.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    You are not required to set up a subcription at this time. You can enter your key, and at the subcription page you can click cancel. This will provide you with the 30 days free of game play. After the 30 days though you need to add a payment method to your account i.e. Game time card or credit card.

Thanks for the quick response, maybe it should be a bit more clear to stop confusion like this but no worrys.

Again, Thanks