test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Resurgence Bugged?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
I recently took up the talent for the power Resurgence where whenever you are held, you could still use the heal ability. The problem is when I am held, it doesn't allow me to use the heal and it just shifts the button where the heal sits to the "break out of hold" button. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Also did Cryptic nerf the ability today? It used to heal me up to full and now I get 1/4th of my total health at best whenever I use it.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yup, coupled with the rest of the constant defensive power nerfs, they are nerfing themselves right out of customers too.
    edited September 2009
    Reever wrote:
    Yup, coupled with the rest of the constant defensive power nerfs, they are nerfing themselves right out of customers too.

Awesome, so pretty much I got a 1 minute cool down heal that heals me for next to nothing, guess I'll respec it.

Oh wait......
    edited September 2009
    Reever wrote:

Yup, couldnt agree more.
    edited September 2009
    Yup, couldnt agree more.

It's as if you all have never played an MMO before.
    edited September 2009
    Jayhawk wrote:
    It's as if you all have never played an MMO before.

Yes this always seems to happen. I expected MUCH better from Cryptic though. Especially given how good the game was in the closed beta.