test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account Inactive??

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in PC & Technical Issues
Morning folks! September 1st was the most awaited day for me this week. Fired up the launcher and BAM! Server Down and it tells me that:

No shards found. You have a ticket with 1 permission pairs, but no shards were found.

Does this mean my account's inactive? Cause the website says that servers are up... Also I logged into my account to see if I need to renew/edit my subscription, but the link has been removed. Anyone got the same problem? I was expecting atleast 1 month play out of this since I pre-ordered the game.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    SAME EXACT PROBLEM.

Submitted a support ticket and have no idea what to expect. I bought my preorder from D2D... did you?

Closed/Open beta worked fine. Game launches... total failure.

Where's my $50 back?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Like with all MMOs, the 1 month you get free with the order is granted upon buying a subscription. So you first need to actually get a subscription, for example for a single month, and you will then get the free extra month.

The fact that you bought the pre-order did grant you access to the OB though, as you noticed.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    where I can subscription for one month? (since I've the same problem).

I searched everywhere but I didnt found in my account a link to subscribe
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I have the same issue, anyone found a solution yet?

When I go to the accounts page, there is no prompt for setting up an account or even a registration page.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    The Release for D2D is at 10AM PST September 1st. Register your new key (Given from D2D) then if you purchased via D2D.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    modboy84 wrote:
    The Release for D2D is at 10AM PST September 1st. Register your new key (Given from D2D) then if you purchased via D2D.

So I can't use the pre-order key that i used for Open Beta? Since you said "use the NEW key..." Sorry only my 2nd MMO game guys. I'm still a nooblet when it comes to stuff like this, my first MMO i bought was City of Heroes, and i bought it after beta, about 2months to be exact. So all this beta and stuff is new to me. Thanks for the imput and advice tho :D

See you online!!
    -Afrinadian83