test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Retrieving List of....

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in PC & Technical Issues
I know this has other threads open dealing with the same issue. The purpose of this is not to repeat what is being said, but to ask Cryptic to give better updates to resolving this issue.

I know the % of your player base having this problem is very small compared to the overall numbers of the game, but to us who are having the problem, it is everything. We are stuck without a game, without word, without anything giving us hope of a timeline, a resolution, or any feedback.

To you, 6 hours is nothing. To those of us not getting to play, its quite a long time. With little to no updates coming from you guys, its quite discouraging.

So, I beg of you, WHATS THE DEAL? Is it so serious that it might take a wipe of our accounts to fix? Is it something you know how to fix, but dont want to impact the many to help the few by bringing the servers down? Will it be fixed in the next update?

The small minority of effected players might not warrant frequent responses, but to that small minority, your credibility and professionalism is based on those updates.

Please, for all that is good and pure in this world, please just give us more feedback and updates on the issue than you have over the last few days.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Azro wrote:
    I know this has other threads open dealing with the same issue. The purpose of this is not to repeat what is being said, but to ask Cryptic to give better updates to resolving this issue.

I know the % of your player base having this problem is very small compared to the overall numbers of the game, but to us who are having the problem, it is everything. We are stuck without a game, without word, without anything giving us hope of a timeline, a resolution, or any feedback.

To you, 6 hours is nothing. To those of us not getting to play, its quite a long time. With little to no updates coming from you guys, its quite discouraging.

So, I beg of you, WHATS THE DEAL? Is it so serious that it might take a wipe of our accounts to fix? Is it something you know how to fix, but dont want to impact the many to help the few by bringing the servers down? Will it be fixed in the next update?

The small minority of effected players might not warrant frequent responses, but to that small minority, your credibility and professionalism is based on those updates.

Please, for all that good and pure in this world, please just give us more feedback and updates on the issue than you have over the last few days.

100%, total agreement on this.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    is this your first mmo? welcome.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Nathen1983 wrote:

If you don't have the problem you really have no business posting in this thread, now do you?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Nathen1983 wrote:

Snarky much? I have played far more MMO's than I'd like to admit. But yes, this is the first MMO to sideline me for a long period of time. In todays 'gotta have it now world,' I obviously, gotta...have...it...now. :)

Your compassion is overwhelming. I'd suggest a future career in accounting, or maybe line worker. something where people skills wont hold you back.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    im pretty sure dermod is mad because the server has done this to most of us for more than 3 days now...
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    im pretty sure dermod is mad because the server has done this to most of us for more than 3 days now...
    Nah I'm nowhere near mad, trust me.

This is me mildly annoyed.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Dermod wrote:
    Nah I'm nowhere near mad, trust me.

This is me mildly annoyed.

either way this is total BS
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    either way this is total BS

Yup...that it is.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well officially We're all cut short of being able to login in for early access. I still plan to get the game and play it for the 30 days I get for free, but I'm not so sure I'll continue on. I'm extremely disappointed (Not mad) that I cannot finish the events of the Early Access nor level up in the days I was suspose to have before others (because I paid for a preorder).

If I was compensated for the loss of time to play on the early access, I might shrug it off and continue, but knowing I won't be I'll just go back to City of Heroes.

I do appreciate the dev team working to fix the problem, but no one should have to miss out on something they paid for through the deal made for the retail preorders.

Thanks Anyways
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well officially We're all cut short of being able to login in for early access. I still plan to get the game and play it for the 30 days I get for free, but I'm not so sure I'll continue on. I'm extremely disappointed (Not mad) that I cannot finish the events of the Early Access nor level up in the days I was suspose to have before others (because I paid for a preorder).

If I was compensated for the loss of time to play on the early access, I might shrug it off and continue, but knowing I won't be I'll just go back to City of Heroes.

I do appreciate the dev team working to fix the problem, but no one should have to miss out on something they paid for through the deal made for the retail preorders.

Thanks Anyways

I can't shrug it off quite so easily considering I'm out $200 if I do.