test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Issue with character creation *Admin reply, urgent*

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
I had a lag issue with the deletion of a character which turned into the deletion of 2 characters, including my lv 25. I have been trying to send a ticket but for some reason I can't, when I click the "create new ticket" if takes me to a tickets search feature and there is nothing else for starting a new ticket.

I really need help on this, I tried messaging Daeke in the forums, but I am not sure if the message went through.

The problem happened while trying to delete my last character, lv 1 new character, after typing "Delete" in the deletion box the screen took me back to the login screen and nothing happened, thinking I mistyped the word, I clicked Delete character again and once again typed "Delete" in the box and after confirming this the character I wanted to delete and my second last character disappeared from the login screen...

Hence, I am asking if it is possible to retrieve my lv 25 character, but for that I guess I need to send a support ticket, which isn't working for me...

Can any of the admins send me a PM or reply here with information on how to send a ticket? or if they need any extra info about what happened.

Thank you
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well, after some tries, I found out how to send a ticket. so that is done, now to wait...