test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG: Cannot pick up items from some gathering nodes

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
I've had some problems recently where I'll try to collect mats from gathering nodes, only to find that neither "take" nor "take all" work; I can click it, but the items aren't transferred to my inventory and the loot window doesn't dismiss (Cancel works). This maybe happens 25-33% of the time. No consistent repro, but it DOES repro often.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    My guess here, is that the node was, in fact, already harvested, but not only did it fail to despawn, but a listing of its contents was still in memory, even though the actual contents were removed.
    edited August 2009
    I've had some problems recently where I'll try to collect mats from gathering nodes, only to find that neither "take" nor "take all" work; I can click it, but the items aren't transferred to my inventory and the loot window doesn't dismiss (Cancel works). This maybe happens 25-33% of the time. No consistent repro, but it DOES repro often.

I have had the same issue, make sure you bug it in game as well. I've only experienced it on my Mysticism character thus far, which skillset do you have?
    edited August 2009
    Ex_Machina wrote:
    I have had the same issue, make sure you bug it in game as well. I've only experienced it on my Mysticism character thus far, which skillset do you have?

In this case, Science. I forget if I had a repro on my Mysticism character or not. But with two different node types experiencing the same issue I think it's definitely independent of type. :( It's also definitely independent of "level" of the node. Lowbie mats and the next level up equally have problems with looting.