test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Snake Gulch Snakebucks

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
Last night, I ran multiple missions in the Snake Gulch area. During this period, I have received well over 100 Snakebucks. These items are not being displayed in the character screen under resources and are not being left in my inventory. The Saloon vendor even states that I do not have any.

At least I found my Pretty Penny action figure through a drop because you sure can't buy it. :(
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Agreed, I have this same issue. After running 20+ quests in the area I thought I had a hefty sum of snake bucks, some loots were 3 or 4 bucks. I never saw them in inventory and assumed they were virtual yet the merchant in the saloon says I have none.
    edited August 2009
    Aren't those under the RECORDS tab of the character status screen?
    edited August 2009
    It's been a bug since beta. In fact when I went to notify them AGAIN of the issue, my original bug from beta was still there and noted as already being placed. So sad... I want my vainity toys!!! :p
    edited August 2009
    yumboyack wrote:
    Agreed, I have this same issue. After running 20+ quests in the area I thought I had a hefty sum of snake bucks, some loots were 3 or 4 bucks. I never saw them in inventory and assumed they were virtual yet the merchant in the saloon says I have none.

And the are in your overview where you would find your resources, but it'll say 0 until they fix it regardless how how many you pick up.
    edited August 2009
    they are listed under records with the rest of the currency, but they are currently bugged and do not show up there or in your inventory you just dont get them when you loot them. look for the ticket in the report a bug section and click "i have this issue". the more they see it the sooner it will get fixed