test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Harvesting Post lvl 10

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
So after you get to lvl 10 and have to go into the Canadian wilderness or the Desert, it is very hard to harvest anything.
So if i didnt get my skill up high enough then I have to struggle through harvesting, and hopefully getting enough items to research, and well I am not 8 (
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You will get plenty of gear to "exparament". just make sure to take rewards that are suited to your craft (mystisism, arms, science).
    I started over a new craft at lvl 12 in Milenium City because I discovered that Mysticism didn't have much in the way of END and REC

To lvl up quickly just dismantle (Exparament) on everything you dont need. then take the parts and build the cheapest thing you can. You should be able to get up there pretty quickly just by scrapping gear. (don't forget to build stuff and scrap it to get more points).

There is a problem however.
    Nodes and equipment in the Desert and Canada drop items to build lower level consumables. If you don't have 145 by the time you get to Millenum city then you cannot harvest there at all, and are stuck scrapping gear. And to make matters worse don't have an consumables to help you out in the new zone.
    I haven't had a heal canister since lvl 8 (16 now with a 140 craft skill).