test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't get Shoulder Launcher at the Powerhouse

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
Just hit 14 with my Power Armor toon. I've got five PA powers (Wrist Bolter, Power Gauntlet, Micro Missiles, Invulnerability, Energy Shield). Shoulder Launcher is still unavailable, with red text saying "Requires 5 powers from Power Armor or 8 non-energy building powers from any framework." Chest Beam which has the same requirements is available.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    same here, im 17 and i cant get it either, i ahve read that as a power it was broken. could they have simply disabled it until fixed?
    edited August 2009
    Bug assigned to the powers team. Thanks!
    edited August 2009
    I don't mean to sounds... ungrateful, but I bugged this ingame like I was told I was supposed to, as the forums are unreliable, on Friday and this post is what pushed it to the right people not the bug report? So which one are we supposed to do, or both? :confused:

Cheers and thanks for looking into this.

Edit: Appears purchasable now at least at my level (8 non-energy builders).
    edited August 2009
    I too have this problem, the Shoulder Launcher has exactly the same prerequisites as the Chest Beam, (5 Power armor powers or 8 non energy-building from another framework) but while Chest Beam is available, Shoulder Launcher is still greyed out.