test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Powerslot #1 not working

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Controls and Interface
First time posting on these forums.. Anyways heres my problem. Last night i played fine everything worked great. i logged in today and my first powerslot.. the one where your energy builder goes when you first start off in the game... doesn't work. I tried clicking on it i hit the 1 key a million times and nothing came outta it. so i decided to move it to another hotbar slot and just remap that one to the 1 key. that worked fine but the problem now is that my energy builder will not toggle on. im guessing moving it from the first hotbar slot had something to do with it which is hard to play when you need to have that energy builder to toggle on in order to do any of your other attacks. anyone else having problems with the hotbar slot 1 not working?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I've had a somewhat similar issue. I hate having the energy builder in powerslot 1, so one of the first things I do is move it to button 3. Once I do that button 1 becomes unusable for anything else. I can't move any other powers into it. It just becomes an empty useless button on my bar.

If I switch to a different role than the default one, the button becomes usable again. But for the default Guardian role, button 1 remains completely unusable.

I've bug-reported it.