test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvE instance bugs

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
First off let me say that so far i'm not impressed with PvE in this game. I've been to Dr. Destroyers lab, boss bugged out after we died and got stuck in his window room. Went to telios tower, when you die your randomly respawn in differnt locations around the instance. Went to moreau's lab, Chimera is not hard at all you can just kite him around. The White Rino fight is stupid because if you die on him the fight continues to summon rats, we had it up to about 50 rats, had to restart the instance and do everything over. We did all these supposed "5-man instances" with 2 or 3 people. I thought that they would have this content throughly tested. So far PvE is not looking good for this game.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    From what I gathered, they didn't really test the endgame in OBT, so it was strictly left up to their closed beta testers. Somehow, this information does not surprise me, but I am a little disappointed. I'm more or less disappointed in the lack of 5-man content in the middle levels. Imo, door missions don't really count, they're all too damn easy to solo when you're within a level or two of the quest's level. So far, the hardest missions I've had have been some of the random "help a citizen" quests which happen to be filled with "Villain (Tough)" mobs.