test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shoulder launcher

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
Not sure if its bugged or not just need some more info
when u use it does it only fire 1 missle for you unstead of the the 4 it loads up ?
just wondering if its a gfx bug coz i want MORE MISSLES
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    In as far as I can tell, Shoulder Launcher is either meant to do one of two things, neither of which it does.

1. fire missle after missle in a manner like the Micro Munitions. if this is the case, it is simply not firing until the last tick of its normal firing time. Given that you pay the energy cost immediatly and in full, and that Micro Missles does the exact same thing, I belive it is 2.

or

2. Shoulder Launcher is essentally a veriable charge power without the whole stopping everything else to do it factor. You turn it on, and it starts loading missles, at any time you turn it off, and it fires all the missles you have loaded. If you waited the whole duration, its 4 missles. assuming this is the case, then it is simply not loading missles until the final tick of its duration. it uses up the full energy cost at the start, and not firing the full load out of 4 is a choise of speed over efficency.

Since this is the case currently, i have it pegged as one of my last selections of power. Functioning as 1. it would be a nice compliment to the micro munitions, but not a big priority to me. Functioning as 2. It would be a great and unique ability that could be tons of fun to open a fight with. or to get everyones attention with.

So any news on how it is meant to work?