test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Art priority still not correct for weapon using heros

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
Honestly not sure why this is still here, but it is. Still having problems with bows, sword, guns, in my hands not showing up when I use them.

There is no reason whatsoever that the objects related to MY character should ever get pushed so far down the priority list that they don't get drawn.

Really, neither should my teammates but i'll accept that MAYBE there would be a case for that. Should be rare though.

And I sure as heck shouldn't be seeing OTHER player's items when my own aren't drawing!
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Agathorn wrote:
    Honestly not sure why this is still here, but it is. Still having problems with bows, sword, guns, in my hands not showing up when I use them.

There is no reason whatsoever that the objects related to MY character should ever get pushed so far down the priority list that they don't get drawn.

Really, neither should my teammates but i'll accept that MAYBE there would be a case for that. Should be rare though.

And I sure as heck shouldn't be seeing OTHER player's items when my own aren't drawing!

Its a lower priority compared to the game play bugs I suspect. that said it is rather... jarring to suddenly be duel welding nothing, with blade trails and bullets sprouting from nowhere... In fact, can we get invisable weapon power replacers? That could be all kinds of fun!