test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugs I found Last night

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
Moving this down. Was too tired and plopped it in the wrong forum.

I /bugged these in game however this is what I found today, I'm sure there are more

Respec:
-Respec cost WAY to high
-Only able to respect 7 or less skills not 10. - should offer a full respec once this is fixed.

Items:
-snake gulch money in the robot area is not going into your inventory when it drops, so you can't by the action figures.
-Action figures when you bind them they don't show up in your character screen to use, but they show up on an alt.
-The mantle you get from the perk quest, if you stick it into another bag you CANNOT move it out of the bag, making it impossible to upgrade that bag. So keep it in your main inventory until fixed. Sucks I'm stuck with a 4 slot bag when I can make 12's.

Skills:
Telepathic reverberation - Not returning any energy. It always returns a value of 0 back to me, no matter what my energy bar is at.

Thats all I can remember off the top of my head for tonight, too damn tired. Feel free to add to the list.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    "This is blasphemy, this is madness!"
    "Madness? This is EYE BEAMS!"
    *blows him away without energy bar moving*

seriusly though, it costs 0.31 energy per second... 0.39 with two other systems running... I think a decimal point was misplaced somewhere...

oh, and apparnetly if you turn on two sholder slot systems at the same time, they both run fine for as long as you can pay for them, leading to eye beam/gattling gun combo, which actually looks impressive. (would not last for more then 2 seconds if they both had their normal cost though.)

Please dev team! We want to pay energy for staring people to death!

Also, Molecular Self Assembly needs some kind of limitation on how often it works, because apparnetly every single tick of Power Armor attacks counts for it, leading to near infinate energy before the eye beams come into play. Surely this can not be as intended...

also, thunderbolt Lunge costs 1 energy. Now with its cooldown, this may be intended, but still.

And can someone explain what shoulder Launcher is supposed to do? 180 or so energy for a single 150 damage or so shot after 5 seconds of loading time seems off...