test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Qulaar Invasion Hero Perk: Action Figure bugged

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
I've just completed this perk and turned it in to the toy master in Mil city. However All i have as a reward is the Action figure in my inventory; I cant summon it and it does not appear in my Action figure tab.

Anyone else encountered this or got a resolution?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Once you get the action figure in your inventory, you need to right click it to learn it.
    edited August 2009
    same here with the bug. sits in inventory. right click, left click, drag and drop to the action figures tab. nothing does anything.
    edited August 2009
    Same problem here, I reported it in /bug last night. Hopefully they'll take a look at it soon
    edited August 2009
    If you totally exit the game and log back in you should find it updates your Action figure tab with the pet. Worked for me anyhow =)
    edited August 2009
    Dai2k wrote:
    If you totally exit the game and log back in you should find it updates your Action figure tab with the pet. Worked for me anyhow =)

I had exactly the same problem and this remedy worked for me also.
    edited August 2009
    I just purchased the two action figures and they are nowhere to be found. It says that I recieved them and unlocked them however they did not appear in my inventory or action figure tab. Any ideas?

I've already tried relogging.