test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

where can I find foxbat?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Missions and Content
In the starting zone? I've scoured it a couple times... I was told under a rock by a fountain - is that by the pizza billboards on the empty street?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    You can find him on the other side of the wall right by the ambulances in the tutorial zone. He will appear trapped under rubble by the fountain there. Often some qularr will spawn near him so be ready for a fight. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, he's near the group of Ambulances in the area you do the mission to recover medical supplies. He's on the other side of a wall/fence by a fountain. However, whenever someone saves him he runs off and takes far too long to respawn. And if you DO save him, be quick on the button as there's a good chance some jerk will come up and snatch his mission out from under you and you'll have to wait for him to respawn again.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    thanks both for the rplies - I waited for 2-3 mins at the correct location and saved his behind tout de suite.

Too bad that gun you get has limited uses... I thought that was a rather sweet reward :)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Culogh wrote:
    thanks both for the rplies - I waited for 2-3 mins at the correct location and saved his behind tout de suite.

Too bad that gun you get has limited uses... I thought that was a rather sweet reward :)

Helps with the final boss i found
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I forgot to use the gun on the final boss and then, after I disabled the last device, got a message saying I had used the gun, and poof, it was gone, with 3 charges remaining. Lame. If you're not going to allow people to keep it past the final battle you should say so in the description.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I forgot to use the gun on the final boss and then, after I disabled the last device, got a message saying I had used the gun, and poof, it was gone, with 3 charges remaining. Lame. If you're not going to allow people to keep it past the final battle you should say so in the description.

IIRC, it does say that there's a time limit associated with it, and it has a decreasing counter telling you how long you'll continue to have it.

I know that I had it despawn before ever even getting to the final boss of the tutorial, because I spent quite some time redoing the OM in the tutorial. (Didn't really need it against him anyway)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    IS-Wolf wrote:
    IIRC, it does say that there's a time limit associated with it, and it has a decreasing counter telling you how long you'll continue to have it.

I know that I had it despawn before ever even getting to the final boss of the tutorial, because I spent quite some time redoing the OM in the tutorial. (Didn't really need it against him anyway)

I did read the description, and maybe I missed that bit. I'll have to check it more carefully when I make up a new character.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    If you use /loc , he's at 7894 199 -1487
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    in soviet russia, foxbat finds you