test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eye Beams still broken....

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
This power is still costing virtually zero Energy....Have any Devs responded to this? I bugged it again and couldn't find any info in the database of tickets in game.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yep, it costs 0.1 and adds a lot of damage. Kind of OP, like Lunge.
    edited August 2009
    Khilleus wrote:
    This power is still costing virtually zero Energy....Have any Devs responded to this? I bugged it again and couldn't find any info in the database of tickets in game.

I bugged it as well. It's ridiculous.
    edited August 2009
    Add Advanced metabolism and it generates some of the energy it uses, fun ;)
    edited August 2009
    Maybe it's intended, considering it's been like this for entire open beta. You know it's such an iconic power in a lot of superhero products. XD
    edited August 2009
    "This is blasphemy, this is madness!"
    "Madness? This is EYE BEAMS!"
    *blows him away without energy bar moving*

seriusly though, it costs 0.31 energy per second... 0.39 with two other systems running... I think a decimal point was misplaced somewhere...

oh, and apparnetly if you turn on two sholder slot systems at the same time, they both run fine for as long as you can pay for them, leading to eye beam/gattling gun combo, which actually looks impressive. (would not last for more then 2 seconds if they both had their normal cost though.)

Please dev team! We want to pay energy for staring people to death!

Also, Molecular Self Assembly needs some kind of limitation on how often it works, because apparnetly every single tick of Power Armor attacks counts for it, leading to near infinate energy before the eye beams come into play. Surely this can not be as intended...

also, thunderbolt Lunge costs 1 energy. Now with its cooldown, this may be intended, but still.

And can someone explain what shoulder Launcher is supposed to do? 180 or so energy for a single 150 damage or so shot after 5 seconds of loading time seems off...