test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does Stealth work in PvP?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Power Discussion
Can players still see you while you are stealthed? Can they still target you?

And does anyone know- when choosing talents you can put 8 points in 1 stat or 14 points spread out into every stat...I know some stats scale with your level (Which stats scale with level?) but it seems like 14 points is a better deal than 8 points no matter which way you look at it.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    Can players still see you while you are stealthed? Can they still target you?

And does anyone know- when choosing talents you can put 8 points in 1 stat or 14 points spread out into every stat...I know some stats scale with your level (Which stats scale with level?) but it seems like 14 points is a better deal than 8 points no matter which way you look at it.

Stealth has reduced effects in PvP and against players. Yes you are still "invisible", but players have a higher chance of detecting you; once detected, yes they can target you normally.

High INT characters will likely spot you from a mile off since that stat boosts your stealth detection (I believe, please correct me if I'm wrong here).

So...beware Gadgeteers. ;p
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Hade5 wrote:
    High INT characters will likely spot you from a mile off since that stat boosts your stealth detection (I believe, please correct me if I'm wrong here).

So...beware Gadgeteers. ;p

This is correct, but really any and all power sets can benefit from INT so it's not just the gadgeteers to look out for :o